RAW May 25th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The BUGG

Jobber
Reaction score
Theres no title on the line and it would give Kevin a BIG push, buts its super John so its a tough call

brooke phillips

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
well john is the top face in wwe a kevin is just a rooke or kevin is go all out shoot on john

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
So wait..Russia kicked Rusev outta the country, mainly due to dumping Lana. Great job Putin!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Kevin is hardly a rookie and being the top face in the company doesn't guarantee Cena a win. He's been the top face for ten years and has lost plenty of matches.

brooke phillips

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
ok true but kevin is a wwe rookie i do know his indy care same a dean indy care and hope to see crow come to team with dean

The BUGG

Jobber
Reaction score
R Truth is a great Mid carder, should get a small push some day maybe an IC belt or bring back the TV belt

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm not saying that Kevin will win.. but I am saying I wouldn't feel comfortable betting against him. Cena has lost to WWE rookies before, if you want to see them like that.

There aren't any titles up for grabs so giving Kevin the victory would do much more for his career than giving Cena another win. But that doesn't mean it will happen. I truly don't know, but I wouldn't put my money on either outcome because I think it's likely Kevin may get the win.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You have to have strong heels or your faces are completely pointless.

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Maybe Russia kicked him out because she was his beard.