RAW: May 22nd, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
WWE logic: Shows a special about finn balor and his origins on the network just a week or so ago, including his good relationship with anderson

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
a week or so later have them face off in a match expecting us to think they despise each other

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah very much in style of his promos when he debuted in the mid 90s

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What caused tbis world to be so full of evil doings such as the Boston Marathon Explosions, Etc... What gotten into the minds of these ppl. School shootings, Etc. I really hope Im not alive if this world does get worse. And I can just imagine how much worse it could be. We already hv wars against christians

irish_stu

Jobber
Reaction score
What caused tbis world to be so full of evil doings such as the Boston Marathon Explosions, Etc... What gotten into the minds of these ppl. School shootings, Etc. I really hope Im not alive if this world does get worse. And I can just imagine how much worse it could be. We already hv wars against christians
One of my best friend wife and daughter where at that show, shit me up seeing all this. Thank god they are ok