RAW: May 15th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Raw_rendered--ec68e1bc84425572999a0fb774ea7165.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 15, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 16, at 1AM on Sky Sports 5 HD

Where:
Prudential Center
Newark, NJ

WWE Raw preview, March 15, 2017: Ambrose vs. The Miz in an Intercontinental Title clash
20170508_RAW_DeanMiz--ffbfe024de507f1a569412ec6be38c0f.jpg

In a bout originally slated for WWE Extreme Rules, The Lunatic Fringe defends his Intercontinental Title against The A-Lister Monday night, live on Raw. Will Miz become a seven-time Intercontinental Champion?

Dean Ambrose to defend the Intercontinental Championship against The Miz next Monday night on Raw
20170508_raw_vid_mizdean--f21cd99331e35ed467b709346f51168e.jpg

One week after Dean Ambrose and The Miz assumed control of Team Red as Co-Acting General Managers, The Lunatic Fringe and The A-Lister will clash for the Intercontinental Championship, live on Raw.

Ambrose’s title reign began at The Miz’s expense on SmackDown LIVE back in January, and The A-Lister has since been consumed by his desire to reclaim his prize and become a seven-time Intercontinental Champion.

When Co-Acting GM Ambrose prevented Miz from disqualifying his own opponent, Finn Bálor, this past Monday night — a move that would prove disastrous for The A-Lister — Miz interfered in Ambrose’s main event battle with Bray Wyatt, helping The Eater of Worlds put away the unstable Superstar. After costing the champion a match heading into next Monday’s title defense and continuing the brutality after the bell, for good measure, has The Miz gained a necessary edge?

Don’t miss any of the action next Monday night on Raw, live at 8/7 C on USA Network.

What’s next for Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman?
20170508_raw_v_romanbraun--e9c8783f679808e7d8b589a53d9d1154.jpg

As Braun Strowman mauled Kalisto on Raw this past Monday night in London — while wearing a sling on his left arm, mind you — Roman Reigns emerged to pummel The Monster Among Men, focusing his attack on the goliath’s injured appendage with rapid-fire Superman Punches and steel chair strikes.

Although The Big Dog is clearly still recovering from his brutal encounter with Strowman at WWE Payback, it’s clear that Reigns gained the upper hand against the juggernaut this past Monday night, and no doubt exacerbated the lingering injury to Strowman’s arm. How will Raw General Manager Kurt Angle handle this escalating situation?

“The Bar” is officially raised
20170508_raw_v_tag--9fe1d9e05426e69579cab2209db2482c.jpg

Outlasting four other tandems in Monday night’s Tag Team Turmoil Match, Cesaro & Sheamus are now the No. 1 contenders to the Raw Tag Team Championship and will battle The Hardy Boyz for their titles sometime soon.

The Swiss Cyborg and The Alabaster Gladiator avoided a direct confrontation with Matt & Jeff in London, choosing instead to battle the brothers when the titles are on the line. When will this championship confrontation take place?

Alexa Bliss’ “new best friend” stands tall
20170508_raw_v_bliss--6a1ac76549f46d40470e3e4563a48503.jpg

Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss was wise enough to avoid insulting Nia Jax during her “Coronation” the night after WWE Payback. As a result, the self-proclaimed “Goddess of WWE” got a new BFF to go along with her new title — assuming, of course, that a future championship opportunity comes with that friendship.

Until that point, Nia seems determined to aid Alexa in pummeling any and all opposition to her crown, including Mickie James and former titleholder Bayley. With Jax on her side, has Alexa become untouchable?

It’s over when Samoa Joe says it’s over
20170508_raw_v_rollinsjoe--c0716a8dbc4f6d2ffc2003497ba31108.jpg

After repeatedly sending Seth Rollins headfirst into an exposed turnbuckle and locking The Kingslayer in the Coquina Clutch Monday night, Samoa Joe made it a point to tell his foe, “It’s over when I say it’s over.” Despite Rollins’ victory over Joe at WWE Payback, Rollins will be hard-pressed to truly conquer The Samoan Submission Machine. How will Rollins retaliate?

Don’t miss Raw live, Monday at 8/7 C, on USA Network!​

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
Its crazy to think six months ago Miz was the best Intercontinental Champion in a long time, now if he wins it back here he'll be the least credible Intercontinental Champion in a long time with how horrifically he's been booked this year.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Would watch...but I have something I need to do... :(

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The boy who cried Heel turn again it seems?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And the problem with being gay is...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
lol I know you didn't mean that, I'm just giving you a hard time :)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Would watch...but I also have something i need to do.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler