RAW March 17th, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Sd0ih.png

WHERE AND WHEN?
United States: LIVE Monday Night at 8/7 PM Central on USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday 12 AM on Sky Sports 3HD
LIVE at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas.

FIVE-POINT Preview

6a8ec9ecdbc6ed7df99040ccce62b993.jpg

Last week's Raw saw the unprecedented occupation of the ring by dozens of members of Daniel Bryan's "Yes!" Movement. Although Bryan achieved his ultimate goal — a chance at the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania — he first must get past Triple H, who is eager to squash Bryan's big dream. As The Road to WrestleMania heats up, what will unfold this week? Get exclusive pre- and post-Raw analysis available only on WWE Network. Catch the Pre-Show at 7:30 p.m. ET and Backstage Pass immediately after Raw.

fe19bb8d0cdf8f7e63bde722ee60e85e.jpg

Although Daniel Bryan got what he wanted from WWE COO Triple H, it’s clear it’s not going to be an easy journey for him to get to the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match at WrestleMania. On SmackDown, The Game vowed to deal with Bryan this week on Raw. Will Triple H enlist others to do his bidding, or will he handle matters himself?

7f32592b03349896e8d2e9a4aced4140.jpg

While Triple H has Bryan in his sights, the Director of Operations has some unresolved issues with The Shield. On SmackDown, the trio defied orders to help Kane in his losing battle with Big Show. The chaotic night left The Big Red Monster seething. Will The Shield face repercussions on Raw?

63049d6d5a5f34047dd1b6f7af2f8158.jpg

Bray Wyatt’s cryptic words have done little to rattle John Cena. While Bray may speak in riddles, Cena has been more direct: "Success in this company is earned. And change will come and it will go through me,” he said on the March 3 edition of Raw. With Cena confirmed to be at this Monday’s Raw, what will unfold next in their war of words before their collision at WrestleMania?

0d6f5fca801799c68275fe109a75c65f.jpg

As WrestleMania approaches, additional Superstars continue to be named for the high-profile Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. With the huge opportunity to compete on The Grandest Stage of Them All, who will make the next move to impress in hopes of getting a bid?

fb25856a5a4f0d5b188eb984a343eae4.jpg

The hunt for WWE’s prized possession could change drastically come The Show of Shows. If Bryan can get past Triple H, he’ll square off with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Batista in a Triple Threat Match. Could The Viper or The Animal look to make a preemptive strike to let the so-called “B+ player” know what he could be up against?

Get exclusive pre- and post-Raw analysis available only on WWE Network. Catch the Pre-Show at 7:30 p.m. ET and Backstage Pass immediately after Raw.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DZ & ADR should have a match tonight, says they're both on the event info when you go to "buy tickets" on their page.
I'm pretty excited for the continuation on the road to wrestlemania!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The times are completely wrong for the UK showing.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Still wrong. Daylight savings or whatever. It starts Midnight, pre show is 11:30pm.

I used a dated Yahoo Answer's lol. i'll change it thanks for bringing it to my attention

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I used a dated Yahoo Answer's lol. i'll change it thanks for bringing it to my attention
No problem. It stays at midnight until post mania i think. Good for me means it starts earlier and I get more sleep. I usually watch the first hour and depending on entertainment levels I usually back out. I wish WWE put a lot more effort into the first hour. People are more likely to keep watching after a good first hour then a filler hour.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sheet imma miss it tonight fellas, tag me if Sandow happens to show up that way I know if I need to be mediocrely hyped or completely hyped for tomorrow :)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
1 more hour here in central time!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
gotta watch a stream cuz i don't have usa atm

Why? I know that USA is being pulled in some states. Rhode Island and Maryland.