RAW March 14th, 2016 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
With Shane in "control" it makes since to push Dolph... this whole storyline is basically Vince saying "Hey I'm getting old, it's time to relinquish some control, but if you guys are wrong I take back everything." So he lets Dolph be pushed, other wrestlers who Vince has considered not his "type" get a chance as well.. Ryder, Slater, hopefully New Day dismands and Big E readopts his 5 count gimmick.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
@Prince Bálor, Maybe just to help your ego a little... I mean when you've lost more often than Heath Slater it must really get you down

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It makes sense, especially with the promo Shane gave about the Authority but we'll see :)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You gotta believe Vince looks at NxT and says, "Why the hell is my main roster not as liked as this?"... Shane is the screen personality, HHH runs the show behind the scenes and gets shit back the way it should be.. that's what I'm hoping at least.