Raw Main Event on CS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Common peeps let's give WWE something they ain't expecting.......everyone vote for Jeff Hardy

Markz

Reaction score
It was funny with Val, but you just ruined it.

No.

Reaction score
why not.......everyone's going to vote for HBK......he shouldn't be in the ME right after he comes back.....

Markz

Reaction score
What makes you think that? Kennedy has more of a chance, I voted for him even. Also what makes Hardy more deserving?

JHar888

Reaction score
This doesn't need to be a thread. Nor a post. Hell, not even a shout! Well OK, shouts are fine, but why make a thread? Anyways, I'm voting for Jeff Hardy.

Reaction score
Peepshow is pretty much right. Its gonna be HBK who goes to face Orton. But seeing as how im a Kennedy fan im gonna mosey on over to WWE and vote for KEEEEEENNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!

Kennedy!

....Sorry I had to do it.

Reaction score
What makes you think that? Kennedy has more of a chance, I voted for him even. Also what makes Hardy more deserving?

I like to vote for the person that no one votes for....ie the underdog...but it's gonna be HBK this I know

This Guy

some say its rigged some say its not. Don't think anyone will ever know the truth. Some used the whole Matt Hardy losing his push because he got voted in to team with Rey to face the Raw team that one year instead of who the WWE suposedly wanted to team with Rey which was JBL. Was that true? We will never know for sure. Regaurdless though, assuming its not rigged, even if Jeff Hardy got 100% of the vote, do you really think Jeff Hardy would be booked to beat Orton for the title? not in a million years. Do you think Jeff Hardy would stay in the WWE Title picture the way others like Edge, Cena, Triple H and HBK always seem too? Again, not in a million years. A vote for Jeff Hardy is a waste of a vote in any scense of the word.

Don't get me wrong I don't think anyone is going to beat Orton at Cyber Sunday no matter who gets in, but at least you could possibly believe that Kennedy or HBK has a chance and doesn't make the outcome 100% predictable as Hardy would.

The Rated R CMStar

I voted for Kennedy like 12 times in a row. I just want to give Mr. Kennedy a chance. But is probably a fact that HBK will face Randy Orton. Jeff Hardy, if he wins, would be a spotfest of a match and probably only like 15 minutes, instead Kennedy and specially HBK can fight for 25 minutes