RAW London 5/19.. After the Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WWE blocked the video :(

=(

Nothing much happened really.. Wyatts issued an open challenge, The Shield came down and beat the crap out of them.. they all went backstage and left, I think, Rowan in the ring and then BNB came out, he bullhammered Rowan and then talked to his home crowd a while before Steph interrupted him and told him the show was over and to get out of her ring. He stayed out there a bit more and then HHH came out and asked BNB if he had heard what his wife said... they trash talked for a while with HHH doing a terrible English accent.. then Adam Rose came out alone... he got into the ring and was dancing a bit... and then HHH told them to get out of his ring.. BNB and Rose stood strong.. HHH get into the ring.. BNB bullhammered him and then they cleared the ring and that was it.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
=(

Nothing much happened really.. Wyatts issued an open challenge, The Shield came down and beat the crap out of them.. they all went backstage and left, I think, Rowan in the ring and then BNB came out, he bullhammered Rowan and then talked to his home crowd a while before Steph interrupted him and told him the show was over and to get out of her ring. He stayed out there a bit more and then HHH came out and asked BNB if he had heard what his wife said... they trash talked for a while with HHH doing a terrible English accent.. then Adam Rose came out alone... he got into the ring and was dancing a bit... and then HHH told them to get out of his ring.. BNB and Rose stood strong.. HHH get into the ring.. BNB bullhammered him and then they cleared the ring and that was it.

Sounds better than most of the stuff I've seen recently on RAW... :p

Reactions: Just Kevin

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the after show segment. Barrett praised British wrestlers and was just brilliant in general. HHH's British accent was hilariously bad and Adam Rose was a good laugh.
I was surprised at how over Adam Rose was with the crowd.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh damn. I would have liked to see that. They seem really confident in Adam Rose :hmm:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
=(

how is all that nothing much? lmao.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Oh damn. I would have liked to see that. They seem really confident in Adam Rose :hmm:

They really were. There were huge groups of people 'singing' his entrance music all the way out of the venue and on the train, he went down pretty well.

Reactions: Farooq