Raw LIVE 3/3/2014 - Allstate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
I am going to be there tonight. Anyone else from here that is physically going to be there?

Honestly, I can't wait for Chicago crowd to hijack RAW and chant CM Punk all night. They silenced few people before kicking them out on NXT and other places. Let's see them kick over 12,000 people from arena. Not a fanboy of Punk, but tonight definitely will be interesting.

Plus, I seriously hope they don't shit on all matches. Chicago has always been friendly to Sheild and Wyatts. So that wouldn't cause an issue. So with the Undertaker and Daniel Bryan. However, if ANYONE else comes out specially HHH or Stephanie, people are seriously going to go crazy with Punk chants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brad.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If its a bad show by all means I hope it is buried. If you fucks are chanting Punk during good matches or segments I hope the building catches fire.

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
If its a bad show by all means I hope it is buried. If you fucks are chanting Punk during good matches or segments I hope the building catches fire.

I've been to every single PPV last 3 years. Honestly as far as I can tell, they will chant Punk but not all night. Only against few people. I know people will chant if

1) Cena comes out
2) Orton comes out
3) Batista comes out
4) HHH comes out
5) Stephanie comes out

However, as far as I know hometown crowd, there will be no Punk chants during Wyatt and Shield match, D-Bryan match if he even has one. Undertakes or even Brock Lesnar.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've been to every single PPV last 3 years. Honestly as far as I can tell, they will chant Punk but not all night. Only against few people. I know people will chant if

1) Cena comes out
2) Orton comes out
3) Batista comes out
4) HHH comes out
5) Stephanie comes out

However, as far as I know hometown crowd, there will be no Punk chants during Wyatt and Shield match, D-Bryan match if he even has one. Undertakes or even Brock Lesnar.
Everyone expects the crowd to be on board with Shield/Wyatts 2, but I'm not so sure. The shitty crowd last week tried to bury Reigns vs Wyatt, so what will stop this butthurt crowd from doing the same.

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
Everyone expects the crowd to be on board with Shield/Wyatts 2, but I'm not so sure. The shitty crowd last week tried to bury Reigns vs Wyatt, so what will stop this butthurt crowd from doing the same.
The fact that Chicago crowd is not full of Cena fanboys and kids who cheer every good guy instead of every good wrestler.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The fact that Chicago crowd is not full of Cena fanboys and kids who cheer every good guy instead of every good wrestler.
Very few crowds are the type that cheer for every face. You didn't really address what I said though.

It probably depends on when the match takes place on the card. Eventually the marks will get tired of trying to bury every match and segment. If it opens the show or something I could see it getting shit on.

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
Very few crowds are the type that cheer for every face. You didn't really address what I said though.

It probably depends on when the match takes place on the card. Eventually the marks will get tired of trying to bury every match and segment. If it opens the show or something I could see it getting shit on.
Honestly I believe the first segment they will try to send Arron dude from whatever movie so he is the one that get shit on. Only people who will not get shit on is D-Bryan and Undertaker.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
They kicked all 15,000 people out here in Atlanta when they chanted Chris Benoit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Honestly I believe the first segment they will try to send Arron dude from whatever movie so he is the one that get shit on. Only people who will not get shit on is D-Bryan and Undertaker.
lol I keep forgetting about that. Hope he is a wrestling fan and understands what is going on, if not he will be scarred for life. That segment should be gold. At least shit like that deserves to be Rick Barry'd

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
lol I keep forgetting about that. Hope he is a wrestling fan and understands what is going on, if not he will be scarred for life. That segment should be gold. At least shit like that deserves to be Rick Barry'd
Everyone is just gong to shit on him whether he comes out first or not. Just going to be interesting at chants we come up with. Honestly, if Stephanie does come out, I want everyone to start chanting "Slut" like they did back in the days. Will be hilarious.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
Because that was a joke.
130fd26df6932f066e7c8b0e49921dc7.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Everyone is just gong to shit on him whether he comes out first or not. Just going to be interesting at chants we come up with. Honestly, if Stephanie does come out, I want everyone to start chanting "Slut" like they did back in the days. Will be hilarious.
Stephanie is an angel. She doesn't deserve the hate of the little fuck boys.