RAW Janurary, 6th 2014 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Amazing how well Ambrose and Rollins have carried Reigns throughout the last year, holy shit was that match awful. Fearing for Reigns' solo push right now.

Great RAW, though. Too bad for the awful crowd.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
So I read some interesting reports about the Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry mini brawl. They say that the arm getting broken was kayfabe but the elbow dislocating part wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Roman definitely showed he's ready for that next step. I'm looking forward to some great matches between all 3 Shield members, but especially Roman vs Dean.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Too Cool need to go back to the trailer park and die on an OD. Scotty lookin like a toothless meth addict. Sexay got winded just clapping on the apron.

Other than that, fun show! Rooting for Roman of course.

Scotty is now a firefighter bud helping people seems like he's turned it round to me!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Shield has cracks all throughout it at this point... although this Bryan/Wyatts thing has gotten really odd. Got me to stop worrying about Bryan long enough to worry about this damaging the Wyatts. Hoping for the best. Seems like they're gonna rush this Bryan/Wyatts thing as they should.

Marked really hard for Jake.

Reaction score
Definitely a great change to RAW. I think Brock should turn on Hayman though... maybe its just cause the walrus annoys me. I'm loving Daniel Bryans new persona... They should totally twist it some more and make Brie Sister Abigail and add her to their "clan". Reigns spear to Punk (love em both) was amazing as always!