RAW January 26th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
FarmersOnly.com commercial.... now that's the dating site I need to join.

If I dated a farmer, I would never see them since I tend to be awake all night an in a coma all day. Sounds like the perfect relationship.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good night, ladies and gents. I'm tuning out.

Will watch the rest of the show tomorrow.

Have a good time and enjoy the show!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
If I dated a farmer, I would never see them since I tend to be awake all night an in a coma all day. Sounds like the perfect relationship.

See? That would be perfect for you. (And my earlier post had no offense intended towards country people as that'd be the pot calling the kettle black, but yeah.) Just the idea of there being a dating site dedicated to that is odd, haha. I should get a farmer so he could plant a garden out here and feed me. :haha:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wait, that was a Samoan Drop?! Umaga must be rolling in his grave.

I'm glad I'm tuning out.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
See? That would be perfect for you. (And my earlier post had no offense intended towards country people as that'd be the pot calling the kettle black, but yeah.) Just the idea of there being a dating site dedicated to that is odd, haha. I should get a farmer so he could plant a garden out here and feed me. :haha:

I could be a farmer.. I know how to plant seed =D

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
There have been very few casket matches in the history of WWE? Has Michael Cole ever watched WWE?

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin