RAW January 26th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'll just be playing some video game and re listening to it in the background

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
laughing because last night I was so into the match that I didn't even notice that 3 AA Super Cena moment lol

It was odd because I didn't catch it at first either...it was so quick it almost seemed like it took place in the time period it takes him to do one.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'll watch up til the Bryan elimination just to see if they edit the sound.

I'm going to assume they won't. There's been such a strong reaction to the elimination that if they tampered with it, they'd just make the situation worse.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was odd because I didn't catch it at first either...it was so quick it almost seemed like it took place in the time period it takes him to do one.

I did catch it.

It's funny, because I was showing that WWE-WHC match to my cousins this evening and they were like 'Why the fuck is he getting up so fast?' They don't really watch it all the time like I do, but they know when someone is hulking up in Ultimate Warrior fashion, so they just cringed. lol

Last edited: