RAW January 26th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I've never understood why people have fear of coffins and I'm a psychologist. I say fear and not phobia because if someone had a phobia you wouldn't be able to convince them to be in the same building with a coffin

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I've never understood why people have fear of coffins and I'm a psychologist. I say fear and not phobia because if someone had a phobia you wouldn't be able to convince them to be in the same building with a coffin

I remember in high school during the "Prom Promise" thing or whatever it is, there was a day during that week when they had a hearse and a casket out in front of the school as a reminder about not drinking and driving, and I volunteered to get in the casket and basically play dead. They told me no. :haha:

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have an actual knife phobia.... when in high school my best friend's dad was taking us to a WWF house show. His mom was one of those mothers who always thinks you should be eating. So she grabbed a block of cheese and was cutting it right in front of my face. My eyes were like plates. When my buddy Tim saw it he was like "Ma! He's scared to death of knives!"

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I remember in high school during the "Prom Promise" thing or whatever it is, there was a day during that week when they had a hearse and a casket out in front of the school as a reminder about not drinking and driving, and I volunteered to get in the casket and basically play dead. They told me no. :haha:

I like your style. I would have wanted to do that too.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have an actual knife phobia.... when in high school my best friend's dad was taking us to a WWF house show. His mom was one of those mothers who always thinks you should be eating. So she grabbed a block of cheese and was cutting it right in front of my face. My eyes were like plates. When my buddy Tim saw it he was like "Ma! He's scared to death of knives!"

So, no joke intended here, but how do you cut your food? and is it just knives or razor blades as well, like shaving razors?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I like your style. I would have wanted to do that too.

Haha, thank you, thank you. My peers always thought I was so morbid. Then again, I also remember one day when I was 16 or 17 my dad coming home from work and telling me how he saw a hearse for sale that could be my first car. :haha:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

I want to rate this funny just because of your friend's reaction, but then I'd feel horrible rating the whole thing funny. Like Kevin though, I'm kind of intrigued. Seems like it'd be hard to go around just day to day life with a knife phobia.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So, no joke intended here, but how do you cut your food? and is it just knives or razor blades as well, like shaving razors?

Oh. It's straight blades that scare me. Serrated knives are fine for some reason.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So has DB always had nice pecs like that or am I just now taking notice? Huh.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I want to rate this funny just because of your friend's reaction, but then I'd feel horrible rating the whole thing funny. Like Kevin though, I'm kind of intrigued. Seems like it'd be hard to go around just day to day life with a knife phobia.

Go ahead and rate it funny, I was trying to amuse you guys with the story. For the the most part I only ever use a serrated knife if I am in a restaurant and I have a steak. Otherwise, I buy foods I don't have to cut. I once tried cutting a cantaloupe with a fork.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82