RAW has been 3 hours for nearly 2 years...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Get the creative team from the Attitude Era back... (I'm not saying to bring the AE back lol)... but in those days every belt meant something and there were so many meaningful feuds on every card level. The tag team division was awesome (the tag team division now has become complete shit again with only 4 or 5 teams) , the IC title was highly sought after... everyone had something to do... the talent today is fantastic and with the right writers there is no reason at all that the shows now can't be just as good as they were then. I really do believe it all comes down to creative. Plus we need a 4th belt... perhaps to bring back the European title, with the current influx of multinational wrestlers today, or to split the WHC and WWE titles back up again to allow for 2 stories there instead of just one.

HHH is head of creative, right? It all comes down to him.
I'm pretty sure Steph is head of creative actually

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hey Stopspot, you think it's Kevin Dunn over VKM? Was just wondering how many NXT concepts will be added to Raw if Triple H takes over, but I highly doubt a "3 hour NXT" would work very well.
Dunn's the man in charge of taking the script and making it TV. He hands out how much time each segment has etc etc plus decides camera angles. Thus why he tries shooting wrestling like reality TV with a bunch of weird angles that result in the viewer missing spots.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The last two RAWS have been better than usual with the focus on the midcard as well as the ME. Was actually more stoked for the IC and US title bouts than the ME. That maybe due to Mr BNB though as he is hotter than molten lava for me right now.

Reaction score
maybe they can go to 4 hours of raw and add that to the 1 hour of nxt and add that to 1 hour of main event and add that to 1 hour of superstars and add that to 2 hours of smackdown

i wouldnt leave my tv ever

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dunn's the man in charge of taking the script and making it TV. He hands out how much time each segment has etc etc plus decides camera angles. Thus why he tries shooting wrestling like reality TV with a bunch of weird angles that result in the viewer missing spots.

Thanks for answering bud. Weird to see guys like Russo and Dunn have so much power over wrestling even though they don't like it.

Don't think timing everything is really an issue on Raw though. A few matches wind up being shorter than we'd like but that's more nitpicky.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Three hours is way too much for me, personally. Well actually maybe if the show is non stop excitement for three straight hours, then maybe I could watch it all. But that is pretty much never the case. I usually tune out early in hour two (whenever I do decide to watch).

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I rarely watch Raw live- too many ad breaks and far too many recaps. I don't need four recaps of what happened at the start of the show.
If they actually filled the show with good matches I would be happy, but as it stands it's a few good matches and then a whole bunch of crappy matches that absolutely nobody cares about.

I'm not even sure they could manage to make a two hour Raw high quality.

NexFlax

Reaction score
All they need to do is give Zack Ryder more air time to be honest. They can have the full 3 hours of just Zack Ryder jerking his dick, and it'll still be much better than what they have now.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
All they need to do is give Zack Ryder more air time to be honest. They can have the full 3 hours of just Zack Ryder jerking his dick, and it'll still be much better than what they have now.
Woo woo woo.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift