• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Cwalker

Yeah IRL Dom’s mom is definitely going down to the station.

But this is better than anything they do on TV imo. I agree, they need to do this for every major holiday.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
On Stories with Brisco and Bradshaw, JBL said he wanted to make a TNA Aces & Eights reference during the poker invitational on Raw earlier this month: When we're dealing the cards and we're doing the last thing, it occurred to me. I wanted to have Luke Gallows have aces and eights for his hand and not say anything about it. Just throw it down.
I didn't have a chance to clear [it with WWE]. I don't know if that would've been a problem or not, but I just thought about that as soon as we're doing the last scene. I thought, 'Damn it, I missed something there.'

Bro come on fuck the clearance JBL this woulda been hilarious

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
I'll be going to Raw live in Cincinnati in two weeks. The only other major wrestling TV broadcast I attended live was Backlash in 2017 in Chicago (unless you count when WWE did a Starrcade special which was two taped matches from a glorified house show). I've been to a couple of other WWE house shows, one WCW house show, and two ROH house shows. Someone in my family bought me the ticket for Christmas and even got me a seat at the end of the row which is good because the seats in that arena are not comfortable.