• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
21 year old me was so excited for this. This was back when I LOVED WWE, and didn’t think more of it was a bad thing. Boy was I wrong. I miss the days of just having a 3 Hour one every so often.

If I remember correctly, around that time before the announcement of it, they was having 3 Hour Raws a lot right? Like for some reason I remember alot of them in the 2011-2012 timeframe. Then they just said fuck it let’s do this every week

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead

I get my wrestling shows on Torrent and the guy who uploads them always cuts out the intro so I had no clue this was the new one. It's so bad, the song has no energy.

Random people on YouTube making better intros than WWE
:Orton3:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I know they are trying to please younger audiences but what's the point if even the intro of the show doesn't get you pumped up

Deezy

DZ PZ

32lmcf.jpg