• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ

You guys know that I usually tell people to wait and see and not base everything on snap judgements....but with this
if-i-dont-get-the-things-i-am-after-im-going-to-scream-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
WWE NXT and WWE RAW will reportedly have limited commercials on Syfy next week.

Monday’s RAW and Tuesday’s NXT 2.0 are being pushed from the USA Network to Syfy due to coverage of the Winter Olympics. Andrew Zarian of Mat Men reports that the episodes will be presented with limited commercial breaks.

It was also noted that there will likely be more picture-in-picture commercial breaks, at least with NXT.

The February 14 Valentine’s Day edition of RAW, which is also the Elimination Chamber go-home episode, and the February 15 Vengeance Day edition of NXT will also air on Syfy due to Olympics coverage on the USA Network. There’s no word yet on if those episodes will also air with limited commercial interruptions.

1hn1ah.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

Fightful Select: Nine Alexa Bliss therapy segments have been filmed, two of which have aired so far.​

renderTimingPixel.png

Fightful adds that they don’t know if all of these segments are going to air, or if they are going to do multiple of these an episode but at the time of filming these were the long term plans for Alexa Bliss who has not wrestled since september.

@Heartblaze Kid dont be mad