• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur

Alexa over AF. :rippedcal

It's a credit to Alexa that she's still as popular as she is despite the questionable writing of her character at times. Even with me not being fond of her current iteration, I still appreciate her being around.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It's a credit to Alexa that she's still as popular as she is despite the questionable writing of her character at times. Even with me not being fond of her current iteration, I still appreciate her being around.
And what’s funny, as much as people shit on Lilly… :rippedcal Most of this for Alexa came from it

Since I see @Chris asked

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Yeah with numbers like that. We’ll probably have Lilly reborn soon :lmao

throwing-papers-at-desk.gif

Dale

Super Moderator
They took 1% of data from the fucking WWEShop site reviews and multiplied it a 100 times to get their shit

Methodology

• Estimated Sales and Estimated Earnings is the number that we came up with based on the Official WWE Annual Report, and the number of reviews on the Official WWE Shop.
  • On the annual report, we can see that they had about 700k sales, and we managed to scrape about 7k reviews on the official shop, which is about 1% of 700k sales. So, we've multiplied our numbers by 100 to get a close estimate.
  • Figures are as of December 22, 2021

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
They took 1% of data from the fucking WWEShop site reviews and multiplied it a 100 times to get their shit

Methodology

• Estimated Sales and Estimated Earnings is the number that we came up with based on the Official WWE Annual Report, and the number of reviews on the Official WWE Shop.
  • On the annual report, we can see that they had about 700k sales, and we managed to scrape about 7k reviews on the official shop, which is about 1% of 700k sales. So, we've multiplied our numbers by 100 to get a close estimate.
  • Figures are as of December 22, 2021
:heston christ. thanks for looking into that