• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
1628911239914.png

Omos with two vanilla midgets.

Attachments

• 1628911240218.png
    1628911240218.png
    621.9 KB · Views: 21

Necro

Is anyone buying into the theory of Elias becoming The Fiend? Seems crazy but you never know lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necro

Yeah it's a fan theory I saw swirling around. When I say theory that to me is below rumor, and below fact. It's literally not even being discussed on any level that I've seen other than fans. I should have stated originally fan theory.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I will say, I think it be cool if they had a character who could “live in others.” But not The Fiend. WWE owns it sure, but it was Bray’s creation. So I hope they leave it alone. But something else :garrett would be cool. Just have a backstory where the person they “enter into” has to be weak or vulnerable. That way it’s a reason they aren’t just jumping into whoever the champ is.

Dale

Super Moderator
I mean I don't like that character at all but it seems to have been received fine on the actual TV show. Will be interesting to see how long they try and run with it.