• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

After an explosive TLC last night, we begin the road to the royal rumble. John Cena will now face Brock Lesnar. Speaking of Lesnar, he will be returning tonight. Let's see if fireworks explode with Cena and Lesnar in the same building. After winning a hellacious TLC match against Dean Ambrose, what's next for bray Wyatt? Dolph Ziggler regained the IC Title in the MOTN against Luke Harper. Will Dolph's momentum continue to roll? Also chris Jericho is returning tonight to be the guest GM. What will Y2J have in store for raw? Tune in to find out.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
I voted for an extreme rules match between Y2J and Heyman. Wonder if Lesnar will show up.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Oh cool, Santino is in a movie with Larry the Cable Guy.

Love Jericho jacket. Very flashy.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Alright, let's get this party going! Even if I'm talking to myself, let's get this Live chat underway!

Ho ho Hogan!

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Is awesome having the 1980s WWF icon and the current WWE Icon in the ring at the same time.