• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless

No details on what the segment even was lol considering the big line in the main event segment was Cody saying he wasn't a Superstar but a pro wrestler...I feel like that loses its luster if it's said earlier in the show casually. So if this was a Vince move then it was a good one to play into something Vince wouldn't like later in the show lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hope Vince is back just to kill these stupid stories of "he's back".

Lazy ass rasslin journalists are worse than conspiracy sites with their "what's this mean?" garbage.

Dale

Super Moderator
During Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer opened up about WWE’s house show in Denver. They did such a strong gate, bringing in 9,000 fans, which is far better than they did last time they traveled to the market.

WWE business is so strong right now. They did a house show (last night) in Denver, I didn’t get the gate yet, but they were over 9,000 tickets out (in the morning), and this is a house show. The last time that they did TV there, they were like 5,500 paid for a Raw I think it was. And you come back with a house show, and you’re doing well over 9,000. With the walk-up it could have hit 10,000. And they did it with a lineup that – there was no Sami Zayn, no Kevin Owens, no Roman Reigns. Cody was there, but many of the top guys weren’t even on the card. I’m trying to figure out how many years it’s been since WWE was out there able to do 10,000 people in a city like Denver, or 9,000 people for a house show. It’s been years, I think.​