RAW Februrary 24, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Hoping for a Sheild breakup tonight, actually. Love the group, but I think it's time.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Triple threat for the US Title is definitely happening at 'Mania. I could see Rollins winning it since Ambrose & Reigns seem to hate each other

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Nahhhh, I see Reigns coming close but Rollins stealing the win and becoming babyface before Reigns & Ambrose. I feel that they'll try to stick together. They'll have a Triple Threat at 'Mania to determine who is the best to the group.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
With all the momentum Reigns is getting, and the future face turn he's obviously getting, I can't see him losing the match.

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score
Hyped for this one! First LD for me :) Too bad I have to work in like an hour and a half and could potentially miss a lot. Since I'll be working from home tonight maybe I'll just keep it on silent while I take calls, the webcam I'm monitored at from time to time by my supes doesn't rotate behind it so I should be good haha just can't make any obvious reactions to the show

Nick

Reaction score
He'll lose because he's above the US title. He'll go the ME, lose the match but won't be pinned

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I can see Reigns & Ambrose going into an amazing feud while Rollins defends the US Title. Reigns vs. Ambrose #1 Contender's at Extreme Rules while Rollins defends against Sandow or something

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Poppin in for the LD.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Ambrose will probably beat Reigns by roll-up if that happens. Reigns will interfere at the next PPV and spear Ambrose causing Rollins to retain. Rollins could be that friend that is mutual with both while Reigns & Ambrose hate each other

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Haven't even seen Sandow since the the night after the Rumble or somehing.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hyped for this one! First LD for me :) Too bad I have to work in like an hour and a half and could potentially miss a lot. Since I'll be working from home tonight maybe I'll just keep it on silent while I take calls, the webcam I'm monitored at from time to time by my supes doesn't rotate behind it so I should be good haha just can't make any obvious reactions to the show
Welcome welcome, no worries just enjoy it while you're here haha, things can get pretty wild in the LDs.

SO rdy for this, they showed a preview of the crowd during this episode of NCIS thats playing and it looks pretty good for tonight.