RAW Elimination Chamber match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
GTI said:
Nah, it's just an Elimination match, but I don't think a chamber is involved.

Actually, it's just a regular six-man tag team match, not elimination.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
Actually, it's just a regular six-man tag team match, not elimination.

well, that's a waste of a good match.

The fact that it's a regular match makes it so predictable.
Sheamus and Ryback take Rollis and Reigns out of the ring, while Cena pins Ambrose in the ring.
Fuck You WWE.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
GTI said:
well, that's a waste of a good match.

The fact that it's a regular match makes it so predictable.
Sheamus and Ryback take Rollis and Reigns out of the ring, while Cena pins Ambrose in the ring.
f*ck You WWE.

If it makes you feel better, there is always the possibility they'll add the elimination stipulation later on in the build. Normally, I'd expand on my thoughts on both options but I'm finding it hard to find the motivation to discuss something I don't care about right now.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
this year's PPV is a joke i mean come on a non title chamber on Smackdown and no chamber on Raw WTF!!!!!!!
Elimination chamber has always been one of my favorite PPV's and WWE fucking ruined it :upset:

Beaumontt

Jobber
Reaction score
I am looking for the elimination chamber match fro wwe championship but it looks 1 on 1 between the rock and cm punk.