Raw Draws Its Lowest Rating In Over 15 Years

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
It was expected tbh considering its Christmas eve and the show was taped.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This seems to happen every other month. Lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Christmas happens every year. This was the lowest rated show in 15 years. Clearly something is going on more than just Christmas. The product is absolute dog shit.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Christmas happens every year. This was the lowest rated show in 15 years. Clearly something is going on more than just Christmas. The product is absolute dog sh*t.

Absolutely this. +1

And there's no fucking argument to deny this, this is a factual state and you can't deny Christmas happening lol. Something bad is happening, and that's the product, what else? Unfortunately.

ryanGallogly

Jobber
Reaction score
You can all make the excuse, of Christmas Eve. But you have to admit, RAW is pretty shit - Christmas or not.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ryanGallogly said:
You can all make the excuse, of Christmas Eve. But you have to admit, RAW is pretty sh*t - Christmas or not.

Don't think anyone will deny that. It's improved from last year and the year before though imo, but three hours is really harming the product. I'm convinced it's just going to get better though, HHH in charge backstage has already showed signs of that. We just need to be patient and accept the good.

ryanGallogly

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't think anyone will deny that. It's improved from last year and the year before though imo, but three hours is really harming the product. I'm convinced it's just going to get better though, HHH in charge backstage has already showed signs of that. We just need to be patient and accept the good.

Yes, I do agree with you, I think HHH has all his ideas ready, and is ready to take charge again. It would be nice to see WWE popular again, people from the age of 11-12 lose interest now, not good.

Reaction score
Re: RE: Raw Draws Its Lowest Rating In Over 15 Years

Crayo said:
Agreed. It had like a kids Christmas party feel to it. I understand it being the holiday season, but it's just horrific to watch.

Maybe next year it won't be as PG. One can only hope.