RAW Discussion Thread 26/12/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh hell, completely forgot it's next week isn't it. Punk wins, rematch happens at Royal Rumble. My prediction there.

Last segment of 2012 ending with Kane, something big is going to happen. Surely.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just loved what "King" said.

When Raw returns Kane will appear

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cena heel turn before or at WM. Definitely.

EPIC ENDING. Chicago crowd could of done better at the end, I suppose the "smarks" come out towards the PPV's instead of random RAW's. Still though, epic ending. So glad they're going through with this, I called it too in the Kane thread ;).

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
It could have been better imo.
Kane shouldn't talk much..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kane done well I thought, it's just he couldn't be as intense as he normally is on the mic. So glad they're going with this angle though, and to perform it at the end of 2012 proves to me that it's not going to fail.

RAW is finally so exciting again. Punk as champion, Zack Ryder as US champion, Truth & Miz doing great every week, Cena slow-burning heel turn and Kane involved and "IT Begins" next week!

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kane done well I thought, it's just he couldn't be as intense as he normally is on the mic. So glad they're going with this angle though, and to perform it at the end of 2012 proves to me that it's not going to fail.

RAW is finally so exciting again. Punk as champion, Zack Ryder as US champion, Truth & Miz doing great every week, Cena slow-burning heel turn and Kane involved and "IT Begins" next week!

He did good on the mic, I just believe he should be more of a monster.
I agree, RAW is becoming exciting again.

Any predictions for "it begins" ?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jericho. That's all I can say really. Undertaker maybe but I don't see how any of the clues links to him, other than he returns near Mania every year. But it has to be Jericho for me, he moans on twitter about hating and not returning to wwe, but that's just heel work.

Can't wait for next Monday. Omg.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jericho. That's all I can say really. Undertaker maybe but I don't see how any of the clues links to him, other than he returns near Mania every year. But it has to be Jericho for me, he moans on twitter about hating and not returning to wwe, but that's just heel work.

Can't wait for next Monday. Omg.

Hope it's the Undertaker who return and I really do believe it's him because of the mysterious promos.

I'm off , it's 6:20 am here, goodnight.

I'm a LITTLE JIMMY now, 101 posts :)

God

Jobber
Reaction score
I take it R-Truth is a face now again?