RAW Discussion Thread 26/12/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
First off, hope you all had a great Christmas and Boxing Day.

kane-attacks-cena.jpg

Now, the more important news, RAW is tonight! Live in Chicago, Punk coming back to his home town for the first time since MITB, with the WWE title. Will Kane tell us why he's attacking Cena? Will R-Truth return tonight? With it being the final RAW before January 2nd, are we going to have a big clue to whom the superstar returning is? Should be a very good RAW in one of the best crowds in America.

Hope many of you participate in this discussion thread tonight :). Should be a good one.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm going to stay online until 4am to see Kane live :).

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i hope we see all of those you have said in your discussion :D and Chicago is one hell of a crowd but i think Philly is the best

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Philly over Chicago? Absolutely no way :O. You'll be so shocked tonight lol (let's hope they're not quiet now). My bet is Punk opening the night with a mic segment. Perhaps Cena, who's going to get boo'd so badly.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Cena no doubt will be boo'd and hmm i will have to recap its been a while since they where last in Chicago but MSG Philly and Chicago are defiantly up there

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
2 minutes :)

First WWE live show I'm watching ...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The_pipe_bomb said:
Cena no doubt will be boo'd and hmm i will have to recap its been a while since they where last in Chicago but MSG Philly and Chicago are defiantly up there

WWE MITB was in Chicago, remember the crowd there? :)

Philly is a good crowd no doubt, Chicago and New York (Where MSG is) is known aruond the world as probably the 2 best crowds for the WWE. England is up there too.

Tzesi said:
2 minutes :)

First WWE live show I'm watching ...

Woop, coming on now. First live show? Hell, you'll be pissed off at the amount of adverts.