RAW December, 8th, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It would be difficult to argue anything else against Lesnar, but since fans are voting and he's a heel, it will likely be someone else.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Bork took it home, but fan voting and his absense could really switch it up. Dolph is still a huge longshot.

I called the first commercial, 10 mins in ffs.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
i bet that there be a dq coming

I wouldn't be surprised. I would rather just watch these two wrestle a long match.. much more interesting than the 4000th time Cena and Show are wrestling.

We'll get to see Cena get Show up in the AA for the 4000th time and everyone will act like it's a huge accomplishment.

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WWE takes the 3 most talented black superstars they have and puts them into a single group with a weak gimmick of dancing and waving their hands as their entrance... I hope they don't start wondering why they are getting booed....

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
WWE takes the 3 most talented black superstars they have and puts them into a single group with a weak gimmick of dancing and waving their hands as their entrance... I hope they don't start wondering why they are getting booed....

Embrace the hate! Heel New Day would be glorious!