RAW: December 26th, 2016 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Raw_rendered--ec68e1bc84425572999a0fb774ea7165.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, December 26, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, December 27, at 12AM on Sky Sports 5 HD

Where:
Allstate Arena
Chicago, IL

Raw preview, Dec. 26, 2016: Braun Strowman's rampage continues

20161221_Raw_BraunRoman--01d2627fc658cac1be36049265018595.jpg

Braun Strowman obliterated U.S. Champion Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins at the conclusion of last week’s Raw, all because his thirst for vengeance against Sami Zayn went unquenched. Can Raw General Manager Mick Foley control the unstoppable Monster Among Men?

Who will face Braun Strowman’s wrath?
20161219_raw_braun3--a7cc6c78bedb0e55648e48d5a96d5059.jpg

After Sami Zayn managed to survive his onslaught at Roadblock: End of the Line, the furious Braun Strowman wanted nothing more than to eviscerate The Underdog from the Underground this past week on Raw. Unfortunately, Raw General Manager Mick Foley gave Zayn the night off, leading Strowman to unleash his anger on Sin Cara, Titus O’Neil, several crewmembers and, at the end of the night, U.S. Champion Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.

It remains to be seen if The Monster Among Men will face consequences for his actions, but if Strowman is allowed to roam free on Raw this coming Monday night in Chicago, pain will surely follow.

Can Chris Jericho overcome his fear of heights before Royal Rumble?
20161219_raw_jericho--7ba54d46ad455888c97b55e6f7d02975.jpg

Based on his reaction to being locked in a shark cage and suspended above the ring Monday night, we think Chris Jericho would rather be sent shark-diving in the steel structure than be forced to dangle above the ring at Royal Rumble when Kevin Owens defends his WWE Universal Championship against U.S. Champion Roman Reigns.

Clearly, “heights” are somewhere on The List of Jericho, so the weeks leading up to his fateful ascent will be a trying time for “The Best in the World at What He Does.” How will Jericho conquer his incapacitating acrophobia?

Is Bayley our next Raw Women’s Champion?
20161219_raw_bayley--c53c0b4c73220d373af443a583ef14e2.jpg

Charlotte Flair is pretty proud of herself after defeating Sasha Banks in a 30-Minute WWE Iron Man Match at Roadblock: End of the Line to become the new Raw Women’s Champion, but it had to sting a little bit when Bayley scored a non-title victory over her on Monday night, bringing The Huggable One to 3-0 against the self-professed “Iron Queen.”

One has to imagine that a Raw Women’s Title opportunity is on the horizon for Bayley given her successes against Charlotte. To paraphrase her theme song, there ain’t no stopping her now.

Will Neville’s callous new attitude continue to pay off?

20161220_205_nev--03f8b127407c223f711b807075323b06.jpg

He’s calling himself “The King of the Cruiserweights,” and after his recent attacks on WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann and TJ Perkins, and his victory on WWE Network’s 205 Live, The Man That Gravity Forgot is getting closer to actually earning that moniker.

We’ve never seen Neville as aggressive as he’s been over the past several days, and something tells us what we’ve seen is a mere preview of what he’s capable of. Will Neville’s dominance of the Cruiserweight division continue in Chicago?

How will Enzo Amore & Big Cass retaliate against Rusev and Jinder Mahal?

20161219_raw_enzorusev--15f682212e69b73fdc1f6d6311db5e62.jpg

After being forced to attend sensitivity training on Raw — punishment for his “revealing” post-shower mishap back in November — Enzo Amore’s misery continued when he fell victim to a two-on-one assault, courtesy of Rusev and his sensitivity training classmate, Jinder Mahal.

Big Cass already had unfinished business with The Super Athlete, but now The Realest Guys in the Room have even more reason to bludgeon The Bulgarian Brute and his apparent ally, the so-called “Man Who Comes in Peace.” Will these “haters” get a certified beatdown from The Certified Gs?

Don’t miss Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network, and be sure to tune in to Raw Pre-Show at 7:50 ET on all of WWE’s digital platforms.​

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
RAW is in Chicago, that means CM Punk will return!!!

What will happen is CM Punk's music will begin playing and @Roadster will make his Raw debut and laugh at you for thinking he was Punk :)

(I only picked Roadie because other than me, he was the first forum member in Chicago that I thought of)

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Damn it Fox spoiling the good surprises for the WWE UNIVERSE

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What will happen is CM Punk's music will begin playing and @Roadster will make his Raw debut and laugh at you for thinking he was Punk :)

(I only picked Roadie because other than me, he was the first forum member in Chicago that I thought of)

[HASHTAG]#HeelTactics[/HASHTAG]

Oh, and I think edge4ever is from Chicago, too.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sooo, RAW tonight. Hopefully it's better than last week's episode.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a CM Skunk return..

latest

I'm hoping RAW this week is significantly better that last week's trash.. hopefully they keep on the strong CW storyline going with Neville & Company.. I can see that Certified Gs vs Jinder & Rusev match being okay.. I mean I would like it to be rather.. All 4 of those guys have some talent and can produce a decent quality match if they're not limited.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Where is the RAW LD alert?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
True, but my point was they want the Chicago crowd to be a loud crowd so inciting them is more important right now than anyone else

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler