RAW August 4th, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think i finally figured it out. Bo Dallas must shower bottomless before he goes out for a match, put that in your mind and have a cheap laugh. Dude's shirt is soaked but his diaper is clean as it gets.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
R truth wearing a pad under his gear? wtf was that tan material? If JBL was off commentary WWE would compete with TNA for dogshit commentary. Cole and Chimo are so damn bad....if WWE wants my 9.99 a month they can make their shows available to view without the damn commentary.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bo Dallas is a pudgy mother fucker. Someone get him on Brie Bellas diet. Anyone else confused as to why her mom chose a cheese to name her child? Oh god don't forget the brie cheese on my gross salad. Nikki and Mistake, ahh fuck it, name her after the cheese.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Someone create a chia beard so i can be a Wyatt. Damn the luck of the Irish. God must hate me.

Reactions: Matt

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What in the fuck happened to his right thumb.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The beast vs the champ, oh boy. That commercial is straight out of 2002. OH GOD 2012 CENA VS BORK! SO SHITTY WE HAVE TO SEE IT TWICE!

Remember how shit the match was then? Thought you'd never have to watch the shit again? WRONG

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You're probably going to ask about my accomplishments, i'd rather not talk about the subject I just literally brought up.

Cenation FTW. It's funny how shit WWE has been since WM to have this match being the main event is a huge plus, since you have to consider it's not fucking Kane or Orton. TGMI is going to turn his computer off midshow and take a cold shower after Orton jobs.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cena saying jack like his name was Hollywoo Hoke Ogan

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh yippee, its Bob van douche. R-truth and Shit von Douche, what a RAW.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Talk about a shit money in the bank winner. Guaranteed loss vs Cenawinslol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
CAN HE BEAT RVD? Of fucking course he can. RVD would job to heath fucking slater.

LMFAO Aids loves The Authority. OH HOLY SHIT I called it!? Slater with the same fucking theme song, what a laugh.

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
At least it wasnt Ryder, but i'm not sure it's a good thing. Slater aka king jobber, I expected el tofuckingito or the other little guy, Paul Heyman, but let's be serious for a second.

Seth Rollins looks weak as fuck. Hand picked authority member, getting the Orton bitch heel role. OH MY GOD SLATER MIGHT WIN? Ambrose looks like what Crayo thinks he looks like when he's standing in front of a mirror.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
now the popcorn? If it's planted it's fucking genius.