RAW: April 24th, 2017 [Live Discussion]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Raw_rendered--ec68e1bc84425572999a0fb774ea7165.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 24, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 25, at 1AM on Sky Sports 5 HD

Where:
Sprint Center Arena
Kansas City, MO

WWE Raw preview, April 24, 2017: Strowman to battle Kalisto in a Dumpster Match this Monday
20170402_Raw_BraunKalisto--c62f38d9ee2e7cf150f62e04ba657456.jpg

After Braun Strowman laid waste to several Raw Superstars last week, Kalisto has challenged his attacker to a Dumpster Match, this Monday Night at 8/7 C on Raw. But, as The Monster Among Men gears up to Roman Reigns at WWE Payback, are his masked opponent’s plans for retribution destined for the dump?

Braun Strowman to battle Kalisto in a Dumpster Match this Monday
20170402_Raw_BraunKalisto--c62f38d9ee2e7cf150f62e04ba657456.jpg

Last week, while laying waste to several Raw Superstars — and eventually the ring itself — Braun Strowman threw Kalisto into a dumpster filled with trash. Not one to take the assault laying down, the masked Superstar has challenged his attacker to a Dumpster Match.

WWE.com has learned, via Twitter, that Raw General Manager Kurt Angle has made the match official and that that showdown will take place this Monday night at 8/7 C! But, can Kalisto possible trash The Monster Among Men’s brutal scourge? Or will he once again be treated like garbage.

Alexa Bliss closes in on the Raw Women’s Title
20170417_raw_4way--22a31b0b2f796971a7094ecda05d4229.jpg

In front of her hometown crowd at The Ohio State University this past Monday night, Alexa Bliss defeated Sasha Banks, Mickie James and Nia Jax to earn the opportunity to face Bayley for the Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Payback in The Huggable One’s hometown of San Jose, Calif.

The Wicked Witch of WWE would like nothing more than to humiliate Bayley in the titleholder’s backyard, and given Alexa’s penchant for mind games, she’ll be looking to wage some serious psychological warfare this Monday night. Is Bayley ready for what this devious Raw newcomer has in store?

Will The Miz retaliate against Dean Ambrose?
20170417_raw_deanmiz--bbff191c660f75d761904a4bc09d2a23.jpg

It’s not necessarily a good idea to prod someone as unstable as Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose, but that didn’t stop The Miz from grilling The Lunatic Fringe this past Monday night on “Miz TV,” belittling Ambrose’s career and questioning his legitimacy as a champion. As a result, Miz’s unpredictable talk show guest attacked The A-Lister and trashed the set, forcing the “must-see” Superstar to retreat.

There was no love lost between Ambrose and Miz on SmackDown LIVE, where Ambrose defeated the star of “The Marine 5: Battleground” for the Intercontinental Title back in January, and it’s clear that their rivalry has only escalated over time. Now that Ambrose has twice gotten the better of Miz since their move to Raw in the Superstar Shake-up, how will The A-Lister respond?

Bray Wyatt brings true “Horror” to Raw
20170418_bray_hallway--ad84012676f19fb007924a15494ce5d2.jpg

Raw’s Bray Wyatt isn’t letting the Superstar Shake-up keep him from tormenting WWE Champion Randy Orton on SmackDown LIVE. This past Monday night, The Eater of Worlds delivered his “Sermon to the Snake,” giving The Viper a taste of what awaits in the House of Horrors Match at WWE Payback.

“My House of Horrors will forever be the nightmare at the end of your dreams,” Wyatt told Orton. “And when I leave this House of Horrors, I will leave alone. But before I go, I am going to burn it to the ground with you inside. Come. Join me, Randy, in the fire where it all began, in the fire where it shall end. It all burns down here, Randy!”

Wyatt, forever changed after The Viper desecrated the resting place of Sister Abigail and reduced the Wyatt Family Compound to ashes, has yet to reveal exactly what will happen in the House of Horrors Match, but it could bode ill for the WWE Champion. As WWE Payback approaches, expect The Eater of Worlds to continue preying on Orton’s psyche, drawing the entire WWE Universe further into his twisted version of reality.

Business gets “personal” between Seth Rollins and Samoa Joe
20170417_raw_chrisjoe--f7ba9a2c5e3f0764fe09879836c2fc16.jpg

This past Monday night, Samoa Joe claimed that that when he debuted on Raw to assault Seth Rollins at Triple H’s request, The Architect was nothing more than a “designated target.” However, after watching Stephanie McMahon inadvertently sent through a table at ringside during Rollins’ victory over The Game at WrestleMania, Joe has declared that what happens during his match with The Kingslayer at WWE Payback will be “very, very personal.”

But it’s always been personal to Rollins, who was nearly sidelined for his second straight WrestleMania thanks to Joe. Although they’ll settle the score at WWE Payback, don’t be surprised if they throw down before then.

Don’t miss any of the action on Monday Night Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network.​

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
anyhow I am hyped for the moty candidate which is that dumpster match

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler