Raw - April 16th in London - Match advertised

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt I could get anyone to go tbh, the only reason people came with me to that impact show was because it was my birthday. I don't know people who really care about wrestling.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
I doubt I could get anyone to go tbh, the only reason people came with me to that impact show was because it was my birthday. I don't know people who really care about wrestling.

I have that issue all though knowing a few of my mates a few beers and they'd probs be game just to join in the chants and get rowdy haha.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Nothing wrong with being alone if it's only 10 mins away :)

Brave I could never go an event on my own always have to drag someone.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Same, I've never really been that keen on going out by myself.

Sames whenever I book gigs I always get two tickests and blag someone to come if they like the band our not. I'm lucky atm as there's a lad I work with and we like a lot of the same music and if not we're willing to go to a gig anyways just to see live music.

Regards WWE sure i could get a motley crew of at least three if beer was involved as my mates love a drink.