RAW April 14th live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This match is somehow really awkward in every way except sexually.

Reactions: Z.T.O

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I heard a rumor of AJ and Punk possibly getting married... maybe AJ is taking time off for that... surprised she didn't interfere.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Leo, I love how we were just talking about how that could be a cool way for her to put a period at the end of her PPV debut.

Then Vince was like "lolyouguys, watch this". That was a really cool idea, too.

Usos vs Randy Orton and Batista? One team feels like they have the charisma to main event someday. The other team used to be in Evolution.

Snowman1

Reaction score
That confused.com ad told me nothing about the website, but now I have to go there. I want to meet Robot E.T.

Car insurance? GTFO wit dat.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Leo, I love how we were just talking about how that could be a cool way for her to put a period at the end of her PPV debut.

Then Vince was like "lolyouguys, watch this". That was a really cool idea, too.

Usos vs Randy Orton and Batista? One team feels like they have the charisma to main event someday. The other team used to be in Evolution.
Yeah, the fine thing is that they can ditch that atrocious Paige Turner right out of the gate. That's always good.

Reactions: Snowman1

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think Batista and Orton win the tag titles at ER.. essentially taking them out of the world title picture making room for Lesnar and Cesaro to both move up into position.... Bryan will most likely go over HHH again at ER.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy