RAW 7/4/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
CM punk aftermath who will face cena? mcmahon will come out? happy fourth of july everyone!!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Meh, it was only a couple of minutes. Not a big deal at all. Made sense too since it was the 4th.

Loved the last few minutes of the Cena/McMahon promo. The back and forth arguments between the two sort of reminded me of the Austin/McMahon stuff in a way. It was nice to see and built the program with him and Punk nicely. This is seriously the best program in a LONNNNNNG time. It'll be interesting to see what the buyrate is for MITB. Hopefully it gets a huge spike. I'd say anything under 250,000 would be a letdown. They usually average around 150,000 I think and WM is usually around 1 million I think.

seX-Power

Reaction score
if i would ever buy a PPV, this is the one i probably would

i think that there should be a better buyrate but when over the limit sells almost 2x as much as extreme rules, anythings possible

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Raw sucked, minus Ryder... that was epic! Ryder & Hawkins as a face team? Or will they sign the Big O finally? >_>... or maybe Ryder intends to take over Nexus when Punk is gone O_O!! This storyline has more potential outcomes than Cena vs. Punk already.

In all seriousness though... somehow, someway, that oddball fuck Vince McMahon found a way to make me like Cena again... even if only for 1 night. I still wish the Mr. McMahon character would come back... not week-to-week... but I wish he was slightly more active with the brand. I found it interesting that they replayed Punk saying the word wrestler twice last night... thought it was banned completely? Or maybe Vince realized it was a dick move to take "wrestle" out of their main brand.

Cena calling himself the Koolaid Man in jorts was pretty epic as well, lmao. The only way this ENTIRE situation could get better is to have Dway... Rock come in for a couple weeks with some alliance with Vince and have Cena reference Punk's words and how because of Rock's relationship with Vince's ass... he'll probably be scripted to lose (OH MY GAWWWWD!) at WM...

I'm still praying, somehow, someway... for CM Punk vs. Austin at WM in a co-co-co main event.

Somehow, someway... yeah! 3x bitches!

ackj

Reaction score
Somebody doesn't watch Z True Long Island Story. Big O is Ryder's enormous hometown friend

lmao @ Ryder leading the Nexus. New Nexus becomes Woo Woo Woo Nexus

seX-Power

Reaction score
yeah i don't waste my time watching zack ryder act like a cunt