RAW 4/18

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
Soooo, did anyone else want to gouge their eyes out as badly as I did after watching this garbage?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^I don't understand why they made another heel in the first place...

...but I did think Punk/Orton was alright though... hated the blatant theft of the Evolution puzzle with Ryan looking even more like Batista ready to break from the pack by taking out Punk. I don't understand why WWE has no patience for a stable... they can do wonders, and don't always have to be tied into everything each of the others do. The only thing they'll benefit from with breaking the Corre and Nexus up is that you can finally establish Gabriel as a face... Slater can either show he has something or be future endeavored... Jackson and Barrett can become powerhouses... with Nexus, McGillicutty turns face and does okay maybe... Otunga gets his chance to break from the pack... and then Mason Ryan... I like the potential for the way you flip him to the crowd as a full-blown heel or face... but I don't know that I'm all about another roided powerhouse with very limited wrestling ability.

One thing I can say about Ryan though, is that he's really grown since his E debut, when he was questioning the E bringing him up himself... he's got a look that works, he's not HORRIBLE in the ring, but he's still very limited regardless.

Then you get Punk the fuck away from stables when you won't allow his brilliant leader character develop a fucking group, and just let him go back to fucking people up and winning a major title, and hopefully getting a fairly long run and setting up a possible showdown later in the year or next Mania between he and Barrett.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Is it me, or did Cena not cut a promo for the entire show? That's got to be a first.

ackj

Reaction score
My favorite part about all the british shows are hearing the crowd chant with an accent. Case in point, R-truth and "wahtah"

Pojko

Reaction score
The highlight of the show was some woman saying "Won't somebody please think of the children!?"

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Sin Cara reminds me of Hector Guerrero 20 years ago. Nice to see him get pushed though. Truth's turn was alright, I thought it was pretty stupid though. Definitely dragged. Kong promo was cool. Everything else was horrid.

This show sucked, just like every other Raw.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Also, didn't the bit where Truth blowed smoke on Morrison seem more homoerotic than it did heelish?

Kaedon

Reaction score
That turn seemed like it took FOREVER and that match was GOD AWFUL. I FFd through the Miz promo because he sucks, through Orton/Punk because Im sick of seeing it right now, and that garbage Cole/Lawler thing. This was a really shitty Raw.

sheen21

Reaction score
This is not the garbage,its the amazing wrestling events.