RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
Why do you say that @[Leojaay]?

The stare Orton made at Jericho yesterday after he eliminated Orton from the rumble, and because Orton was the (kayfabe) reason why Jericho was off TV for two years. Just seems as if they might put them in a feud.

Dear god I hope I'm wrong.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Leojaay said:
I have this bad feeling that Jericho's going to make a run in on this :(

If Jericho does interupt, here's a small preview for ya...
2f930f1173e46c4f0b622c17bd4b476e.gif

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
The stare Orton made at Jericho yesterday after he eliminated Orton from the rumble, and because Orton was the (kayfabe) reason why Jericho was off TV for two years. Just seems as if they might put them in a feud.

Orton vs Jericho could be a great match. What happens with Barrett though? I would love him to feud with Sheamus beat him at EC for his RR spot by some heel tactic leading to a triple threat at WM. It would never happen but still.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leojaay said:

I hope that you're wrong too, but it seems possible.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
Orton vs Jericho could be a great match. What happens with Barrett though? I would love him to feud with Sheamus beat him at EC for his RR spot by some heel tactic leading to a triple threat at WM. It would never happen but still.

You never know, it could happen if Kayfabe wanted it to.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:

Would be a good match but a complete waste.

4 minutes :D

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
4 minutes until Orton RKO's Jericho? More like 4 seconds if I do say so myself. By the way, about 3 minutes left till Raw.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:

It'd be great, but I want Punk vs Jericho soo much :(

I'm honestly hoping Barrett wins the WHC at EC and it's a triple threat for the WHC at WM with Bryan Sheamus and Barrett. Either that or Bryan Sheamus Barrett and Orton.