RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
My god 21 pages and RAW is on in 3 hours.

lol cuz we all waffle crap at each other now!

:welcome: jus me who took this the wrong way?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
:eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy: @[Crayo]? Why is it only my threads that get the most posts? I can close it till RAW starts if you want baby doll?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RKO said:
:eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy::eek:hrealy: @[Crayo]? Why is it only my threads that get the most posts? I can close it till RAW starts if you want baby doll?

Don't close it. The amount of posts that are in this thread is good, before RAW's even started we've got 20 pages atleast. The live discussions give me excitement. I like the buildup's we have before the episode/event takes place.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Don't close it. The amount of posts that are in this thread is good, before RAW's even started we've got 20 pages atleast. The live discussions give me excitement. I like the buildup's we have before the episode/event takes place.
the build up is part of the fun!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Why would you close it lol?

18 more pages and you've beat the RAW record.

I'm sure we can beat it since this is the first RAW on the road to WrestleMania. Triple H is going to be reviewing Johnny and so on guess there's going to be a lot to discuss tonight. :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I'm sure we can beat it since this is the first RAW on the road to WrestleMania. Triple H is going to be reviewing Johnny and so on guess there's going to be a lot to discuss tonight. :)

Oh god I forgot about Hunter. He's going to open Raw with a 40 minute promo to bury Johnny Ace and some one else who doesn't deserve it. :damn:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
18 more pages to beat my own record?? :lol:

IF YOU WANT TO BREAK THE ROYAL RUMBLE RECORD GUYS, GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
Oh god I forgot about Hunter. He's going to open Raw with a 40 minute promo to bury Johnny Ace and some one else who doesn't deserve it. :damn:

I don't think Johnny's going to get fired though. Johnny's the best GM they've had in a while now. This Hunter promo is going to go on and on.. :sleepy:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Will never beat the RR record.

I call WrestleMania thread to beat it :wink:.

As for these RAW threads, I don't think they'll beat the PPV's of course, but they still have good amount of posts in them :).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I don't think Johnny's going to get fired though. Johnny's the best GM they've had in a while now. This Hunter promo is going to go on and on.. :sleepy:

That's what I'm worried about he'll have to mention how the Undertaker left on a stretcher at wrestlemania also. It will be atleast 30 minutes to open the show.