• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 12/17: Vinnie Mac fuckery

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
We gonna bitch about a face attacking a heel after he’s had a match? Since faces have to be clean cut good guys after all.

Deezy

DZ PZ
We gonna bitch about a face attacking a heel after he’s had a match? Since faces have to be clean cut good guys after all.
Naw.....just gonna say Seth just stood their like a bitch and took all that shit talk so he could attack a guy who just had a match. :BROCKLOL:

Chris

Dreams are Endless

I don't think complaining about handicap situations is the same considering Dean kept calling him out and calling him a coward.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Naw.....just gonna say Seth just stood their like a bitch and took all that shit talk so he could attack a guy who just had a match. :BROCKLOL:

Oh well, faces ain’t gotta be clean cut so.

I don't think complaining about handicap situations is the same considering Dean kept calling him out and calling him a coward.

Baron put some of them in the same type of match, he did a lot of shit to them all.. that’s how it makes sense.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh well, faces ain’t gotta be clean cut so.

Baron put some of them in the same type of match, he did a lot of shit to them all.. that’s how it makes sense.

Okay fine but I was complaining that it was boring and just a rehash of the PPV. I was not sports entertained