RAW 1001

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
So obviously with RAWs 1000th episode there was hype and a huge build for it, got good ratings and everything with all the big stars and whatnot back. Now that the likes of the Rock, Lesnar etc won't be back on RAW for awhile how do you guys see RAW doing? It's going to be a 3 hour show without those huge stars, I think they're going to struggle and end up filling the show with a lot of bullshit tbh. Interested to see how they go with it, but there's a lot of carry over from the previous show with the Punk turn and AJ becoming GM which should be good, but I see them using a good amount of the 3 hours on the likes of Brodus Clay an many other guys I can't stand to watch. So how do you guys think the show will do and do you think its a good idea going 3 hours permanently?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
RAWs been squeezing a lot of squash matches in lately. Hopefully we get longer and better matches. They had trouble finding time for everything on RAW 1000th and a lot of appearances got cut (Steve Blackman :( ) and matches got cut short. I don't think there will be a problem filling the time, and it's hard to tell whether or not it's a good idea until we see it this week.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm curious to how this AJ thing plays out. Also, I wouldn't rule out an appearance from The Rock, live... but since it hasn't been confirmed yet, we might just have to settle for Satellite.

There's no way they don't bring Rock in, to some degree, at SummerSlam.

What I'm most worried about right now, is how they approach the WWE Championship. I'm sure we get Punk/Cena, but Big Show's continued involvement with Cena leaves me wondering.

I'm also curious to how they utilize Undertaker if the rumor of him competing at SummerSlam is true, as well.

...god...

Reaction score
Where's that SummerSlam rumor? Only way I can see Taker doing anything is if it's as the BoD. And in that scenario, who the fuck is there for tag teams for them to face (please god no one say "KINGS OF WRESTLING LOLOLOL").

And I kinda am thinking they might put Rock as referee, but I doubt he'd want to do that and understandable since it's bad for his character.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Cant find an article right now, too lazy. They said weeks ago that they wanted another match out of him this year, maybe two if he's up for a Survivor Series match as well...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
At least if they bring in KOW, they'll have something to do. Cesaro was on a role for a few weeks then disappeared, KO is still in FCW (I think). Filling out 3 hours that isn't 40 minutes of talking is what I care more about.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Ohno's on NXT now. And lol at how everyone always brings up KoW, that would be ridiculous having them face BoD.

Yeah Big Show should just piss off, I'd much rather see Punk/Cena without interference unless from Rocky. Only way Show could get out of this Cena stuff would be if he attacked Rock since Rock attacked him last RAW, but I don't think Rock would be too keen on that and I don't think anyone else would be either lol.

I doubt Takers gonna do anything unless its got alot of build to it and its worth him working, although if he tagged with Kane I guess he could do most the work, they could maybe face the tag Champs or something?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kane and Taker vs. Kofi and Truth? No thanks. I don't think there's a place for BoD right now. The tag division is booming but no team poses a threat to them to right now. Even though I love Primetime Players and AW.