Raw 10/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
All discussion for raw tonight should be here..lol

Doomsday

Reaction score
John Cena is a disgraceful, disappointing COWARD!
Even if he did just start laying into Barrett doesn't he know that Theodore Long would end up signing him?
He's nothing short of a pussy.
Just like the General Manager of Raw.
(Jim Ross or Steve Austin)

Slipknoted

Reaction score
they should make Cena wear that black shirt and make him use the nexus music, who does he think he is trying to keep an identity

Sheamus/Bryan was incredible

Glad Santino is in

CM PUNK!!!!! :)

I like watching orton put the RKO on gabriel, thank god i didnt have to watch otunga wrestle

Reaction score
They should make Cena wear that black shirt and make him use the Nexus music. Who does he think he is trying to keep an identity?

The devil is in the details. Just shows that calling the current WWE writing team "creative" is laughable. They're the Michael Bay of wrestling. They're already in the mindset that Cena's gonna rip apart Nexus from within instead of going out of their way to convince the audience that Nexus has Cena under their thumb.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^You say that, but did they not symbolically give him that Nexus armband thing?

I do think a Nexus T-Shirt would have resonated better, but still....

@ Doomsday: U FAIL.

You should pay more attention to what you are watching... Cena already said he will NOT be drafted to SD as "fired" means FIRED FROM WWE (not Raw).

Personally gutted about Punk's move... Was looking forward to Edge v Punk fued on SD.

Generally, Raw's been a lot better of late. Guest HOST situation is MUCH better...

...god...

Reaction score
Maybe they're building up to the shirt + music.

Or, ofc they can't go without advertising their shitty posterboy's clothes.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Or, ofc they can't go without advertising their shitty posterboy's clothes.

Aye, the thought had crossed my mind too... Interesting when you consider that their mindset over this will pressumably influence any decision to turn him heel too.

jacksionreo

Reaction score
John Cena, disappointing me to lose his match with nexus and expect more with him but now i don't like john cena as much as i like before.