Raw 01.07.2013 Predictions CM Punk vs Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
The shield will cost Ryback the match, I'm looking forward to the Rock return more.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
im more inclined to think that the rock will cost ryback the match....

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
im more inclined to think that the rock will cost ryback the match....

He won't, it won't even make sense.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
He won't, it won't even make sense.

It makes some sense. Rock may cost Ryback the match because he wants to face Punk at RR, not Ryback. Although the aftermath would probably end up as being illogical.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It makes some sense. Rock may cost Ryback the match because he wants to face Punk at RR, not Ryback. Although the aftermath would probably end up as being illogical.

You see Leo?

Make sense and illogical in the same time :pity:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
You see Leo?

Make sense and illogical in the same time :pity:

I said that the moment itself in which he'd interfere makes complete sense, but given how WWE normally books things it'd most likely end up in an illogical situation, but Rock costing Ryback the match still makes sense.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It makes no sense if Rock costs Ryback, I had this same discussion with Kevin, it's baffling that some people think this may actually happen. Shield will probably cost him the match - which makes perfect sense - and separate Ryback from Punk and continue Ryback vs Shield.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It makes no sense if Rock costs Ryback, I had this same discussion with Kevin, it's baffling that some people think this may actually happen. Shield will probably cost him the match - which makes perfect sense - and separate Ryback from Punk and continue Ryback vs Shield.

Which is why I'm saying that it'd probably end up with Ryback involved with Rock later on, which is wrong, but kayfabe-wise it'd make sense for Rock to make Punk win, that's what I'm trying to say.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Rock interfering would make no sense, I mentioned it before.

At this point The Shield can interfere and so can Sheamus and Orton.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Which is why I'm saying that it'd probably end up with Ryback involved with Rock later on, which is wrong, but kayfabe-wise it'd make sense for Rock to make Punk win, that's what I'm trying to say.

Later on when? Like a year later at the next WM and say "I'm mad at you Rock for making me lose a match a year ago."?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Later on when? Like a year later at the next WM and say "I'm mad at you Rock for making me lose a match a year ago."?

No, what I'm saying is that if Rock costed Ryback the title, logically, Ryback would be pissed and would want revenge, which would end up with Ryback being involved with Rock and Punk during this year's RTWM, which should not happen, that's why it'd end up in an illogical scenario, it'd make sense inside kayfabe but it's stupid to book it.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
No, what I'm saying is that if Rock costed Ryback the title, logically, Ryback would be pissed and would want revenge, which would end up with Ryback being involved with Rock and Punk during this year's RTWM, which should not happen, that's why it'd end up in an illogical scenario, it'd make sense inside kayfabe but it's stupid to book it.

It won't happen....
Rock costing him the match will mean either one of 2 things:

1) Rock turning Heel (which obviously won't happen)
2) Rock getting involved in a feud with Ryback (which is kinda stupid)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
It won't happen....
Rock costing him the match will mean either one of 2 things:

1) Rock turning Heel (which obviously won't happen)
2) Rock getting involved in a feud with Ryback (which is kinda stupid)

My point exactly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:

Oh right, I was presuming we were talking outside of kayfabe. Booking wise it makes no sense at all, kayfabe wise it would yeah but it's just not going to happen lol.