Ravens Days of Gaming! Day 10!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
What game coming out, was the most disappointing? By this I mean, you were really excited for it, when you played it, wasn't as good as it was shown.

For me it was a little ditty called Brink, Piss Poor AI (except for the enemies), Bad servers, Single player was practically non exsistant, what there was of it, you had to do all the objectives, Parkour was terrible, little to no story, Multiplayer was sub par.

It's the only game i've bought brand new and had for less than 24 hours.

How about you? :)

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
MAG. I got it. It was that 356 player or some shit like that. I actually think it might've just been 156. But, it's supposed to have lots of people. But every online session I played, it was only like 12v12. COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm sure there are plenty but I'm blanking on pretty much all but a more recent one, Beyond: Two Souls. Not an awful game but certainly a disappointing one. It was basically my most anticipated game of 2013 & I was honestly expecting a better experience than Heavy Rain but man, I was so wrong. Even disregarding how poorly it compares to Heavy Rain, on its own it's still a letdown. Don't want to make it out like I didn't enjoy the game, I did fine but it didn't come close to matching my expectations.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm sure there are plenty but I'm blanking on pretty much all but a more recent one, Beyond: Two Souls. Not an awful game but certainly a disappointing one. It was basically my most anticipated game of 2013 & I was honestly expecting a better experience than Heavy Rain but man, I was so wrong. Even disregarding how poorly it compares to Heavy Rain, on its own it's still a letdown. Don't want to make it out like I didn't enjoy the game, I did fine but it didn't come close to matching my expectations.

Awesome post, I also see Kurapica, in your avatar! If it's not him, it looks alot like him!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A grip of DC games back in the day. WWF Royal Rumble was 30$ for literally only a royal rumble match, but when I was little - I got friday the 13th and festers quest for like 30$ at a thrift sale, which was 6 weeks of allowance. Worst, purchase, ever. I hated the ever loving fuck out of those games, i was like 8 and patterns and planning ahead were not in the cards.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Awesome post, I also see Kurapica, in your avatar! If it's not him, it looks alot like him!

It's actually Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan. A series which I don't find amazing like most everybody else seems to but I definitely like it & Armin's, by far, my favorite character from the show. That said, I like Kurapika better, probably my fifth favorite character in anime. But there's the anime thread for that.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't remember any game I disliked, but since you mentioned it, Brinks was a disappointment. Lol, but then again my dad was trying to get me into other games aside from Halo and Legend of Zelda at the time. I wasn't to disappointed since I expected it to be meh, but it was a waste of time for me lol.

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't really have an (good) answer to this one, I do enough research usually to make sure I don't end up wasting money. If I have to give a lame answer, I'll give it to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I watched plenty of trailers and reviews, I've played previous installments and yet, I did not like this game. Maybe I was expecting something different from the first games, but they're very basic and the gameplay mechanics are as deep as Heidenrich's poems. 35 bucks wasted!