Rate Where Sting will be in 3 months

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
10-Gonna be a MULTI chapionship holder soon
9-Gonna hold 1 championship and be very dominant
8-Gonna Have 1 chapionship and defend it agianst the likes of kurt angle and win on a normal basis
7-Gonna hold 1 Major chapionship for only a couple of Pay-Per-Views
6-Gonna Hold X divsion Chapionship For LONG TIME
5-Gonna hold the Tag Team chapionship soon
4-Stay As he is right now
3-Will get defeated by the like of kurt angle on a normal basis
2-gonna lose on a normal basis
1-Gonna lose pretty mch everytime
0-The worst TNA superstar on the roster

straight_edge76

8-Gonna Have 1 chapionship and defend it agianst the likes of kurt angle and win on a normal basis

even tho im getting tired on Angle

Reaction score
7-Gonna hold 1 Major chapionship for only a couple of Pay-Per-Views.

sting is a veteran,i don't think they'll make him the flag bearer of TNA by giving him a long title reign but sting being an icon and being very popular with the fans a 2-3 months reign is possible.

tnafan454

Reaction score
i say 6 because of the whole abyss thing but i imagne a month title reign and then he fueds with abyss the rest

The Godfather

Reaction score
I'm gonna say 7, I think he needs more time with the strap, he had it for like 3 weeks when Abyss won it from him.

Reaction score
5 for now. Actually, I like the idea of him and Abyss as tag champs. I didn't see their match at VR, but I think that they'll have the belts to shake up the tag division. Later on it could turn into 7, but again, he's too old for TNA to build the company around him. But I've always liked Sting, and think that there will always be a role for him in TNA.

Enigma22

Reaction score
like 3 cause as long as hes in tna he wont be as much of a legend as he once was.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Hmmm... 3-5

I don't see him winning the World title again. I could only see him winning the tag title now. We'll see what happens though.