Rate Total Divas 11.08.13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Sees this thread :phew:

Total Divas still exists :upset:

One episode less till it is finished. Searches Danielson matches on YT :win:

Reactions: Snowman1 and Swift

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Sees this thread :phew:

Total Divas still exists :upset:

One episode less till it is finished. Searches Danielson matches on YT :win:

This would Imply that Total Diva's isn't somewhat entertaining, I personally enjoy seeing D-bry and Cena outside of the ring, honestly wish they'd do this with the male talent also.

Reactions: Bruiser

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Considering the fact I didn't watch it sober, I laughed my ass off at most parts. John Cena being Dr.Phil/10.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Nope Didnt watch. Not because I hate it. I dont. Is just because I couldnt. They try to sell it like if all is real. WOO THIS IS HOW THE BELLAS ARE LIKE, THEY ARE MEAN, OH POOR NATALYA. And then you are there thinking yeah whatever, just read the lines and say it. You know, if at least was real, I would be like well...thats how they live. But not only the fact is scripted but the fact they sell it like if we are invading they private lifes. Dont know, I just cant watch it without thinking they are just acting

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Nope Didnt watch. Not because I hate it. I dont. Is just because I couldnt. They try to sell it like if all is real. WOO THIS IS HOW THE BELLAS ARE LIKE, THEY ARE MEAN, OH POOR NATALYA. And then you are there thinking yeah whatever, just read the lines and say it. You know, if at least was real, I would be like well...thats how they live. But not only the fact is scripted but the fact they sell it like if we are invading they private lifes. Dont know, I just cant watch it without thinking they are just acting

so that means it can't be entertaining? Besides how can you judge whether something is bad or not if you haven't even seen it?
bbe81addeb4763579ccdf51ba8637796.gif

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
so that means it can't be entertaining? Besides how can you judge whether something is bad or not if you haven't even seen it?
bbe81addeb4763579ccdf51ba8637796.gif
Watched the first episode. Thought it was almost all real LOL
And it can be entertaining. But not for me.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Btw, great to have you back

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Breaking Bad or Total divas :hmm: so hard to choose :haha:.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Like wrestling?

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I would but I was too busy watching Keeping up with the Kardasians and Dance Moms :\

Total Divas is a narrative on the complex wrerstling industy that gives an insightful, gripping tale of the empowerment of women in a male dominant world.

nah tbh nikkis tits >>> E network

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruiser