SPOILER! Rate TNA Hardcore Justice 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Post your ratings, and thoughts in this thread.

Hardcore Justice recap:
- Bram defeated Abyss
- EC3/Rhino brawl
- Samoa Joe defeated Low Ki
- Mr.Anderson defeated Samuel Shaw
- Gail Kim defeated Angelina Love (personal MOTN)
- Bobby Roode and Eric Young escaped the cage at the same time. Winner to be determined next week?

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I didn't catch the entire show. GNawesomely reminded me through her status.
Gail KIm v Love was a blast. The spot at the end was a can't miss.
Steel Cage match featured a double superplex. That, too, was a sight to behold.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching The Shield's journey to SummerSlam... About to make some coffee and tune in to watch Hardcore Justice, hopefully it's good... Will rate it later.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Really, really good show.

The Knockout's matches was one of the best main stream women's wrestling I've seen in a long while, the bump at the end looked really stiff and was a good way to end it. The I Quit match was shitty. The X.D match was sick, and it really got Samoa Joe off his lazy ass. The main event was sick and I honestly had no idea why Gunsuck was in that match because honestly he isn't all that great. It was a sick show that wasn't really Hardcore but TNA is at it's best when it stays away from those gimmicks.

9.8/10 - .2 Loss for Gunner getting that main event match when someone along the lines of EC3 could've been in there.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Separated the whole show into different parts of the day.. awesome show! wish I could've caught it live.
Really was pulling for Roode, I hope he ends up winning the determining match should they hold one.

I'd give it a solid 8.5/10 as far as TNA goes IMO.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Really, really good show.

The Knockout's matches was one of the best main stream women's wrestling I've seen in a long while, the bump at the end looked really stiff and was a good way to end it. The I Quit match was shitty. The X.D match was sick, and it really got Samoa Joe off his lazy ass. The main event was sick and I honestly had no idea why Gunsuck was in that match because honestly he isn't all that great. It was a sick show that wasn't really Hardcore but TNA is at it's best when it stays away from those gimmicks.

9.8/10 - .2 Loss for Gunner getting that main event match when someone along the lines of EC3 could've been in there.
Women's wrestling in general is on the up and up. I hope this continues for I'm not so jaded regarding women's wrestling.
Everything to be done in men's wrestling has been done 10X over so I'm interested in women's wrestling taking off in a fresh direction.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching the show. It was another great show by TNA. 8.5/10

Bram vs Abyss was just super crazy. Loved every second of its hardcore moments. Crazy bastards!

EC3 & Rhino brawl could've been executed better and should've been more vile. Laughed my ass off when I heard the chant 'EC-Dub'. Not that it wasn't good, but just could've been better.
:facepalm: at EC3's face powder streaming down his face. WTF, EC3?! Don't use that shit, that's for women.

Samoa Joe vs Low Ki was fun, loved it. Glad someone got Joe off his lazy ass. Low Ki is just an amazing athlete.

Mr. Anderson vs Shaw was downright awful. I mean, I dig the 'Creepy Bastard' now is the 'Nice Guy' storyline, but it's been done so half-assed for the second straight week.

Can't wait to see The Great Sanada next week, I'm so into this storyline, hopefully it doesn't let down.
- And I'm also looking forward to seeing The Wolves vs Team 3D vs The Hardys match series starting next week.

Gail Kim vs Angelina Love was damn good. Both WWE and TNA have been doing a real good job at improving their divas division.

6 Sides Of Steel was fun, enjoyed it. I was rooting for Roode to pull off the win. So, the winner should be determined next week, when Roode and EY face each other in a match, right? If so, I cannot wait!