Rate TNA 4/10/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Post your thoughts and comments on Impact in this thread (if anyone watched it)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol Vanilla midgets winning all over the place this week, naw but EY is the man he deserves it! I enjoy him way more than DB.

9/10

The 10 man gauntlet to kick it off was legit.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Just finished the show and have no idea what to say. So here's a smiley. :facepalm1:

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just finished the show and have no idea what to say. So here's a smiley. :facepalm1:
well that certainly took me off the fence in my decision whether or not to watch it. Man where is Testify with his shit, you and I/deth are going to remove his TNA fanclub crown, and Deth and I only occasionally come in to :pity: and lol.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Go ahead and watch this one, you'll love it.

Man, Testicles is busy with work, GN is protesting all the hot guys being gone from wrestling, and I don't wanna deal with streams and shit :pity: So that just leaves HoHo, Sharpy, and Shadow to not discuss TNA with one another + other dudes who watch it on their own time.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Reaction score
:hmm: She did mention Roode, but didn't you read what we said in the thread? I called out you and her to be in the thread this week before seeing the video for Dicksie come back and said we should postpone it to next week. As far as I know we're (meaning you, too :tough: ) are still on for that.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah i was gonna go it solo but i saw the LD and bailed for some X-files. I heard EY won (im assuming over Magnus?) and honestly i have only been coming in for a testify reply on how it makes sense.

Think back to Jan when this was still semi-active right after AJ left (maybe it was late december, idk) we had this thread about who was going to be the one who took the belt off Magnus, and literally i cannot stop going back to that and thinking of how much we would have shit on anyone who said EY seriously. I am still interested in how TNA ripped off WWE, i saw JOERULEZ or the other guy just like him post something on it, but didnt bother - assuming you would review it. So feed me the spoilers i refuse to google, please and thank you.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Another week, another freakin' gold Anderson segment.

I'll have to link you to a review since I fast forwarded through what felt like most of the show, think I just watched this, the knockouts, the gauntlet match, and the World Title match.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hemme talking to him like a dog, Anderson rocking the bleached hair again, and the next Shaw Hemme segment is going to be absolutely terrible.

But so is a lot of what TNA has going on lately.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Christy's on the Creative team now, so if she has grand ideas like this who knows what we're in for? :lol1: Just enjoyed the return of Jackass Anderson with his over the top goofyness, and Shaw's never-ending Mic Check sell. Comically bad.

Spoilers in the spoiler
Show opens with Dixie bitching.

10-man Royal Rumble match, winner becomes #1 contender at Sacrifice. Gunner and Storm is still a thing, so is Willow and Ethan/Spud. EY won and said he couldn't wait for the title shot and wanted it tonight. MVP said okay, and then had the match under "MVP Rules". Abyss was banned from ringside, anyone who ran in would be fired, and Magnus would lose the belt on a countout/DQ.

(Great way to push MVP as GM! He finally did something competent! :yay: )

Rockstar Spud was buried in balloons and streamers in Dixie's office. I need to see this. Dixie bitched more.

Robbie E missed his flight, but Jesse had both belts, so MVP made DJ Zema defend in Robbie's place to keep the Wolves happy.

KO's #1 contender's match was chaotic. Angelina wins over ODB, Brittany, and Gail Kim who she pinned with the classic BP hairspray spot

Dixie called out Bully Ray and they bitched at each other for 10 minutes.

Backstage, Dixie bitched at Magnus. This sounds like a lot of Dixie but it's only been a few short clips for the most part, just bringing them up since maybe this is part of a bigger storyline. I really hope not.

Wolves beat the Bromans by DQ when Robbie E pulled the ref from the ring

Pretty good match between EY and Magnus, Eric Young wins the title clean

Yeah, what happened to this section? We've gotta do something. I'll put my "Replacement Testify" hat on, but I'm still Snow so expect a lot of procrastination on that, because the hat is on the top shelf of my closet and I don't wanna reach that far :cry:

Reactions: Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Christy's on creative? :lol1: Well, it makes sense, isn't she one of the highest paid employees? Might as well be doing something other than ring announcing. Spud is still the best thing ever, love this guy. MVP making a logical ruling was good. This show had a few moments where they just cut the segment out of nowhere, there was one with Magnus when he said something like "well EY has decided he wants a shot tonight which is fine" and it immediately cut away. I legit laughed. Then Bully and Dixie, in the end Bully was stalking Dixie as the crowd begged for him to put her through a table and then they just cut to commercial and everyone was gone iirc. EY winning the belt was a very nice moment though, besides everything. I think he's going to feud with a heel Joe, who'll complain about how MVP made some Blue decisions for his matches but gave EY a fair shot and so he won.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Spud is still the best thing ever, love this guy.

:bodallas:

Yeah the Dixie thing was weird, it wasn't just that as when they came back from commercial, Dixie was backstage with Magnus and you couldn't help but wonder how she got free of Bully.

Reactions: Leo C