Rate the wrestler game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Brian Kendrick

In Ring- 8
Mic- 9
Gimmick- 7
Look- 7
Star Power- 6

Paul London

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sounds like you got an obsession
:reigns4:

An obsession with people being ranked accordingly
[doublepost=1539217224][/doublepost]
Ok mr small dick

Well not small but it's not big either... it's kinda right in the middle. I got some BIG mother fkn baIIs though, like weird lookin big

They get pretty itchy though, wanna come give em good scratch for me?

Last edited:

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

lol gullible much...

Who wouldn't want to be friends with him? REALLY?!

come on.... hahahahaha everybody in the business said the same shit about Cena so they could wrestle him & be in the main event with him

Do you really think anybody would come out & say that guy sucks? Not happening, there was one guy who told the truth in that company & he left in 2013

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
lol gullible much...

Who wouldn't want to be friends with him? REALLY?!

come on.... hahahahaha everybody in the business said the same shit about Cena so they could wrestle him & be in the main event with him

Do you really think anybody would come out & say that guy sucks? Not happening, there was one guy who told the truth in that company & he left in 2013
Well if you want to send a message stop talking about him and giving him so much importance. There was an indie wrestler who I thought was garbage. This dude took it as heel heat, so I stopped booing and just sat there quiet and even commented on their facebook I wouldn't pay to see him fight for the Heavyweight Championship. Seriously when people keep their mouth shut that's when WWE will give up on Reigns because right now cheer or boo it's still a reaction

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well if you want to send a message stop talking about him and giving him so much importance. There was an indie wrestler who I thought was garbage. This dude took it as heel heat, so I stopped booing and just sat there quiet and even commented on their facebook I wouldn't pay to see him fight for the Heavyweight Championship. Seriously when people keep their mouth shut that's when WWE will give up on Reigns because right now cheer or boo it's still a reaction

Dude they will never give up... He's not in his spot because people care or don't care lol.

Literally anybody can be in that spot, they could put Ellsworth there & WWE will be fine. Not to mention people talk about the main event spot... doesn't matter who's in it

Dude sucks shit & I'll say it all I want lol

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Dude they will never give up... He's not in his spot because people care or don't care lol.

Literally anybody can be in that spot, they could put Ellsworth there & WWE will be fine. Not to mention people talk about the main event spot... doesn't matter who's in it

Dude sucks shit & I'll say it all I want lol
I think he's pretty solid problem is he is overexposed and has bad booking. You know what made Shawn Michaels special when I was a teen?

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think he's pretty solid problem is he is overexposed and has bad booking. You know what made Shawn Michaels special when I was a teen?

Yeah because I use to watch him... & he was 50 times better in the ring & on the mic

The problem is that there's 1000 other more qualified guys with 15 years that aren't in his spot actually entertaining people.

The bad booking part is where they book him anywhere other then the dark match

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Yeah because I use to watch him... & he was 50 times better in the ring & on the mic

The problem is that there's 1000 other more qualified guys with 15 years that aren't in his spot actually entertaining people.

The bad booking part is where they book him anywhere other then the dark match
The thing is Shawn would get a kayfabe injury disappear for a bit and then come back with a big pop. I used to be just like you until I accepted wrestling is basically over exaggerated acting and stunt work. Now I laugh when Roman does a superman punch. If it bugs you so much don't watch it. World titles don't really mean anything. Roddy Piper only won two championships his whole career and he's still a legend. Hogan mocked The Dudleys in TNA saying I don't care how times you win a fake belt. Which is funny considering how often he fought backstage to keep fake belts

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The thing is Shawn would get a kayfabe injury disappear for a bit and then come back with a big pop
Shawn was good at it.

I used to be just like you until I accepted wrestling is basically over exaggerated acting and stunt work

You were never just like me. Also wrestling is an art form. It's not stunt work. You should probably spend some time on the mat before ever saying some stupid shit like that. It might be watered down, repetitive, crappy stunt work to WWE here in 2018 though, so you might be on to something!

Now I laugh when Roman does a superman punch
everybody does.... because it's ridiculous. People didn't laugh at Shawn when he did It, they went nuts. They didn't boo the fck out of him & hate him either. Unless he was a heel.

World titles don't really mean anything
They don't to WWE anymore atleast! You build your entire programming & stories around your titles. If people don't care about the story, your show sucks... & their show sucks. Except for NXT where the titles matter. That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard any smark say in my life lol

Roddy Piper only won two championships his whole career and he's still a legend
He didn't need Titles... the guy makes the title. Not the other way around. Roman needs backing because he's shit, just like Cena needed 15 titles & JBL calling him the greatest of all time every 2 seconds.

Hogan mocked The Dudleys in TNA saying I don't care how times you win a fake belt. Which is funny considering how often he fought backstage to keep fake belts

Hogan's an idiot which is why he said that & also he fought to keep the Title because he needed it because as far as the story goes... it's the most important part & he knew if he kept It, he would be in the top story

BECAUSE TITLES FUCKING MATTER BIG TIME! THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING A TITLE IN WRESTLING!

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Shawn was good at it.

You were never just like me. Also wrestling is an art form. It's not stunt work. You should probably spend some time on the mat before ever saying some stupid shit like that. It might be watered down, repetitive, crappy stunt work to WWE here in 2018 though, so you might be on to something!

everybody does.... because it's ridiculous. People didn't laugh at Shawn when he did It, they went nuts. They didn't boo the fck out of him & hate him either. Unless he was a heel.

They don't to WWE anymore atleast! You build your entire programming & stories around your titles. If people don't care about the story, your show sucks... & their show sucks. Except for NXT where the titles matter. That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard any smark say in my life lol

He didn't need Titles... the guy makes the title. Not the other way around. Roman needs backing because he's shit, just like Cena needed 15 titles & JBL calling him the greatest of all time every 2 seconds.

Hogan's an idiot which is why he said that & also he fought to keep the Title because he needed it because as far as the story goes... it's the most important part & he knew if he kept It, he would be in the top story

BECAUSE TITLES FUCKING MATTER BIG TIME! THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING A TITLE IN WRESTLING!
Mat work? I mean I'll admit when I let my old crush spear me it hurt but you know how expensive it is to go to wrestling school? Especially in a scumbag territory like Florida heck Triple H hangs out backstage checking out the scum for NXT. Bro if it bugs you so much don't pay him attention. You keep making noise Vince is gonna take it as well he's getting a reaction. And yes I was I cared too much about sweaty dudes in underwear who don't pay my bills

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler