Rate the Wrestler Day 105 - Justin Credible

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Albert scores a 51, and we continue on our way. How long will RTW go for? A long ass time...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
credible.jpg

Justin Credible has won the following titles:

ECW Tag Team Titles x2
WWE Hardcore Title x8
ECW World Heavyweight Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what Heyman ever saw in this guy to make him a world champion. He was decent with Lance Storm, but I always hated him on his own.

4/10

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I agree there. Not Heavyweight Champ material but a good tag team partner with Lance Storm. And he has a sick name.

4/10

Montana

Yet another guy i enjoyed, while everyone hates him. Apparently no one remembers him very well. The Impact Players were argueably the best tag team during that time. Credible was a ECW champ for a reason. That's Not Just the Coolest, That's Not Just the Best, That My Friends, is Justin Credible Dont forget PG 187 in USWA (Memphis) He's beat almost everyone in ECW Defeating Jerry Lynn, Tommy Dreamer, Micky Whipwreck, Sandman, Raven, Rhyno, Sabu, Steve Corino, Mike Awesome, Masato Tanaka and RVD.

6.5/10

I really thought the new ecw could use him. He's real good on the mic, and still has a few years left in him.

(sorry for the rant, Justin Credible fan)

PeepShow

Ya, I thought his Mic skills were good, and he was a solid Wrestler. I give him a 6/10

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think he was great tag-teaming with Lance Storm and was average on his own but he did have mic skills...5/10

Soulpower

6.5/10... Could have been used better (See his match when Punk debuted in ECW) because he was good in the ring, and on the mic. He just got lost in the shuffle, and being an ECW original didn't help.

He was Just Incredible enough to get hired by Target though.

Wrestling Station

1/10 i cant recall anything that is special about him except his mustache.