Rate the Wrestler Day 104 - A-Train

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So Brian Clarke scores an amazing 21 and manages to out suck New Jack. Next up...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
atrain.jpg

A-Train has held the following titles:

WWE Intercontinental Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never had a problem with Albert, he definetly wasn't a terrible wrestler, unfortunately I just don't think he was ever given a legit shot.

5.5/10

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
he was a decent wrestler, but very bad on mic... never did great 5/10

Soulpower

He's already shaved his back, all of his hair actually. 7/10 for A-Train/Giant Bernard. More than a servicable big man, but the WWE never really knew what to do with him. Now he's tearing it up in Japan and making a nice chunk of change at the same time.

Montana

I never seen any use for him. Horrible name, no real gimmick, alright skills in the ring.

3/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
5/10 I didnt really like him but him and show made a pretty big team and I gotta give him that

Switchy

Reaction score
He wasn't the greatest wrestler but was a nice mid carder/tag teamer and not too bad in the ring either... 5/10

The Anigma

Reaction score
5/10 he had average in-ring skills but was terrible on the mic...

Truth

Reaction score
I actually liked him. His name A-Train isnt too bad, his in ring skills were pretty good for a man his size, no real mic skills though and never given an oppurtunity. Maybe if he was given a good push I would be able to rate higher, 6.5/10.