Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The Top10 Moments of Wrestling History are coming to a close; as we come closer to the 100th Moment, this is great isn't it? And this is the 99th Moment of this long lasting Thread!

RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTM 98

(BIG Rate the Moment - 99)

The nWo comes to the WWF

124420895_380585a942.jpg

nworeturnbig.jpg

This moment is also the pinnacle of the modern era of professional wrestling, when everything good about the industry in terms of storytelling and in-ring performance paid off in one incredible moment. The Monday Night Wars were shut down, but someone returned from the past. And that's why this Moment has to be the 99th Moment of this Thread.

The weeks following No Way Out 2002 were great, nWo was coming back and Vince McMahon was about to kill the WWF in order to get full control of the WWF and get Ric Flair out of his way, who at that time was the 50% Owner of the World Wrestling Federation. As No Way Out came, everyone saw the poison arrive as JR described it. Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Hollywood Hogan were in the World Wrestling Federation, the 3 bad guys of the Wrestling World better known as The New World Order were standing in a WWE Arena, Nash and Hall were the same men who betrayed WWE and went to WCW in the early 90's and Hulk Hogan was another man who jumped to WCW in the early 1990's. All 3 of these men were a part of perhaps the longest running faction in Wrestling History and also the most hated and popular faction as well, the nWo. And now they were in the WWF creating a Moment for all of us to remember for a long time!

----------------------------------------------------

I will never forget the nWo walking down the ramp at No Way Out 2002, and when they got the microphone!! Damn, the people went crazy for Hulk Hogan. It was great, after years and years the guy was once again in a WWE Ring!! 9/10 for this incredible moment which really put a full stop on the Monday Night Wars and perhaps gave Hollywood Hogan another run.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

9/10. nothing like this will happen this decade in wrestling again

C4

BIG Rate the Moment Scores:

90% Shawn Michaels kicks Marty Jannetty through a glass window in 1992, ending The Rockers as a tag team.

100% Mick Foley sacrifices his body for the entertainment of fans at King of the Ring 1998.

100% Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat steal the spotlight at Wrestlemania III in front of 93,173 fans!

83% Shane McMahon appears on WCW Monday Nitro while still airing on a Ted Turner-owned network.

75% Ric Flair debuts in the WWF brandishing the NWA/WCW title belt in 1991

98% Hulk Hogan rejects his fans and joins the nWo at Bash at the Beach 1996

96% Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka leaps from the top of a steel cage onto Don Muraco in 1981.

95%
Mick Foley wins his first world title in 1999 with the aid of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

91% The nWo comes to the WWF.

C4

Rate the Moment 101:
The code breaks, and the saviour returns!

chris-jericho-save-us-222-wallpaper-preview.jpg

His return had been promoted since September 24, 2007 with a viral marketing campaign using a series of 15-second cryptic binary code videos, the videos contained hidden messages and biblical links related to Chris Jericho, although speculation existed throughout WWE fans over who the video targeted. The text "Save Us" and "2nd Coming" were most prominent in the videos. The video's spread throughout the internet with numerous websites, though no longer operational, featuring hidden messages and biblical links to further hint at Jericho's return.

Chris Jericho made his return to World Wrestling Entertainment on the November 19, 2007 edition of RAW, where he interrupted Randy Orton during Orton's orchestrated "passing of the torch" ceremony. Jericho revealed his intentions to reclaim the WWE Championship in order to "save" WWE fans from Orton. The saviour had returned and the code was finally broken.

Soulpower

I'm going to be totall biased... 9.5/10. I thought it was a great return. Unfortunately, the rest of the fans didn't seem to share my excitement.

C4

So, that's what we get for a Chris Jericho return! Members just won't stop clicking on the "New posts button" Give more ratings!

Reaction score
8.5/10

It was a great return but the wrestling news world spoiled it months before the actual return happened, but even then, everybody was still waiting the return of Chris Jericho to the WWE.

The Rated R CMStar

Even though it was spoiled by the IWC and the WWE itself, I just marked out when he came out that stage. Heck, I then saw his return 5 more times on Dailymotion.

9.5/10