Rate the Member28- *Once Walker*

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Once Walker..

• Should Be Banned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pisses me off

• Average Member

• Quality Poster

• Mod Material

• Total voters

Wrestling Station

Mat scored 88.8% with poll results:

Should Be Banned 0%
Pisses me off 0%
Average Member 20.69%
Quality Poster 13.79%
Mod Material 65.52%

Next Up:

Once Walker
CENA3copy-1.jpg

Member Statistics:
Joined date since relaunch: 04-23-2007
Member of any groups: None.
Staff status: None.
IWF Awards: None.

Here you answer the poll, and rate him out of 10.

PeepShow

Not too bad, we have had some dissagreements, and not to mention he claims to hate Cena, but his avatar has a pic of him??? Doesnt make sense to me.

6.5/10

Kassidy

Reaction score
Should be banned..... I tried being nice to him when he first got here and tried helping him with gfxs but he is just so hard headed and annoying. His posts in all the RTM threads are Blue because he says good things but always votes for a mod to be demoted..... and he is the worst gfx maker ever my 2 year old nephew and do better in paint

-infinity/10

Mr. Mat

the dude's a cool guy always says hi great person to talk to 9/10

CenaMark54

2/10..

The guy has like split personalities or something. Its sort of disturbing. One second he will act like the nicest guy, then he will just flip out for no reason.

Strange dude.

Soulpower

5/10... Half the score. Pretty much for the reasons CenaMark mentioned. He's either a cool guy or an ass depending on his mood.

MikeRaw

4/10
He makes some good posts occasionally.But Ivs noticed he sometimes tries to act like a mod,telling people off and one post he made that made me mad was when he said
"Guys dont ask people if they believe in god and talk about religion"
That didn't make much sense because he didnt have to post there if he didnt want to.Also some of his posts don't make much sense and sometimes has split personalities...On the other side he can be a good guy sometimes and be cool to talk to...

Reaction score
5/10 Cause sometimes his a cool guy and based on what im hearing sometimes he can be an ass so . . Plus i saw him pissing Station off . .

Rell

Reaction score
I'll rate him 6.5/10...He would've been rated higher, but anyone who would rate Bret Hart 0/10 doesn't deserve a high rating. Every time I talk to him he's pretty cool and he hasn't done anything to upset me, besides the Hart thing.