Rate the Member Redux #6 - The Italian Outsider

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

i'm not degrading my knowledge for a bunch of fags, especially if ignorant like you.
Rofl, how does that make me ignorant? Look up the definition of that word. Because saying you aren't 'degrading your knowledge,' i.e. ignoring the fact that you won't type the majority language, proves my point, and means YOU are ignorant.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Rofl, how does that make me ignorant? Look up the definition of that word. Because saying you aren't 'degrading your knowledge,' i.e. ignoring the fact that you won't type the majority language, proves my point, and means YOU are ignorant.

AHAHAHAHA

my dear ignorant

since you probably don't know, the verb to ignore comes from latin, IGNORARE, and unfortunately for you, i know latin.IGNORARE means ''not having knowledge of something''a thing that you obviously didn't know.thus making you ignorant about the term. you also don't know latin, so you are ignorant about latin,as you are ignorant about any other foreign languages i know.in the end, if you ignore so many things, it's not my fault, and there is no reason i should lower myself to your standard.

thank you for playing.

Great One

AHAHAHAHA

my dear ignorant

since you probably don't know, the verb to ignore comes from latin, IGNORARE, and unfortunately for you, i know latin.IGNORARE means ''not having knowledge of something''a thing that you obviously didn't know.thus making you ignorant about the term. you also don't know latin, so you are ignorant about latin,as you are ignorant about any other foreign languages i know.in the end, if you ignore so many things, it's not my fault, and there is no reason i should lower myself to your standard.

thank you for playing.
Ok, you clearly do not understand. I'll try to break this down a little more.

First off, how do you know I don't know "latin"? You realize you assuming this proves my point and contradicts you once again, as it proves you're indeed the one who is ignorant. So "thank you for playing," QQ.

Secondly, even if I didn't know latin, that wouldn't mean I was ignorant of it. That would mean I... don't.. know... latin? Moron. Like I said before, you really don't know what that word means.

Basically, you're trying to assume I'm discriminating against your race/language, which is not the case. Hence why I said you don't know what you're talking about. Since you're blindly throwing around the word like it has meaning, like you are trying to make a case for yourself. It happens all the time, people call other people 'racists' and 'prejudice' just so people can feel superior; like they have control or the upper hand in an altercation, so to speak. I speak MANY languages, but am I typing in them to other people on here, and making random threads with them? No. So... that kills and buries your case of 'ignorance' even more. =(

Btw, I could careless what language you type.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
First off, how do you know I don't know "latin"? You realize you assuming this proves my point and contradicts you once again, as it proves you're indeed the one who is ignorant. So "thank you for playing," QQ.
your lack of knowledge of the verb '' to ignore'' is a proof in enough to me.
Secondly, even if I didn't know latin, that wouldn't mean I was ignorant of it. That would mean I... don't.. know... latin? Moron. Like I said before, you really don't know what that word means.
and again, the first meaning of ignore is '' not know'', it doesn't necessarly have a disrespective meaning. if you refuse to acknoledge that you are the moron tbh.
(fyi: latin:co-gno-sco= i know, i-gno-ro=i don't know, gno is the root, i has a negative meaning).
and the fact the word ''ignore'' has gotten more meanings through centuries is not an excuse to not use its initial one.
if you don't know latin, you are ignorant about it. accept it or not, i don't care.
Basically, you're trying to assume I'm discriminating against your language, which is not the case.
actually, you are the first who discriminated about my language.
Hence why I said you don't know what you're talking about. Since you're blindly throwing around the word like it has meaning, like you are trying to make a case for yourself.
tbh, the only one who's acting blind here is you.i gave you the original meaning of a word, you rejected it.just like '' hey you know 2+1+2=5?" "no fuck you, only 2+3=5"
I speak MANY languages, but am I typing in them to other people on here, and making random threads with them?
my boy, i speak some languages, and freedom of word, and opinion gives me the right of typing the way i want, when i want.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I give TIO a 9/10. I don't hold a grudge against him for winning the hottest chick in the IWF contest.

Asshole.

j/k

Great One

your lack of knowledge of the verb '' to ignore'' is a proof in enough to me.
Dude, we're typing fucking English, I could careless about your shitty latin definitions.

and again, the first meaning of ignore is '' not know'', it doesn't necessarly have a disrespective meaning. if you refuse to acknoledge that you are the moron tbh.
(fyi: latin:co-gno-sco= i know, i-gno-ro=i don't know, gno is the root, i has a negative meaning).
and the fact the word ''ignore'' has gotten more meanings through centuries is not an excuse to not use its initial one.
if you don't know latin, you are ignorant about it. accept it or not, i don't care.
Read above. That doesn't mean I'm ignorant about it. Google it.

actually, you are the first who discriminated about my language.
...what? Reread what I said.

tbh, the only one who's acting blind here is you.i gave you the original meaning of a word, you rejected it.just like '' hey you know 2+1+2=5?" "no fuck you, only 2+3=5"
Read above.

my boy, i speak some languages, and freedom of word, and opinion gives me the right of typing the way i want, when i want.
Cool h5, beside the point. You have the freedom to, but it's just dumb.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Dude, we're typing fucking English, I could careless about your shitty latin definitions.
ok. you refuse to acknowledge.you have the right to, who am i to teach you something?
but wait
Read above. That doesn't mean I'm ignorant about it. Google it.
i did.
Oxford dictionary said:
ignorant /ˡɪgnərənt/ adjective
(lacking knowledge of something)
as i kept saying..
edit:
also lol at one example:
"While he is an expert in physics, he is ignorant of languages"

Axis

The Great One has an avatar, a banner, and a video all based off of one man. He might be gay. Just food for thought.